Densetsu

by Flysbad
Densetsu
Unfortunately it's still too early to be playable at it's current state.We're planning on releasing an alpha version/test (hopefully soon) once we're comfortable and ready.I'll try my best to keep you guys posted with updates from now on.I'm glad we have people who are eager to play we appreciate it and makes me work 10x harder.
Not going to lie, I just randomly came across this. I don't think I've seen a game quite on par with how this game looks. Like the rest of the guys, the moment I saw it, I began bursting at the seems. Looking forward to seeing the end/playable result. ^-^
like the style of the game keep it up
I'm amazed by how much you've improved over the years. I still remember you asking me the most basic questions, but the fact remains that you were one of the few who were actually willing to learn the language. Most of them just wanted me to do it for them. I truly am proud!
Looks very promising, Fly and BTeKs. Keep up the good work, you got my support.
Thanks for all the support guys!
Still working on the game right?
In response to 0Revenge
Yeah we have.
Hey flysbad, One of the baddies here from your server :P
I forgot my name :/ But i was just wondering when this game will be opened for public play?
Thanks

-Greggreg31-
Also if you have the source files of your server still Could you possibly look at the chat logs to find my name :P i've been racking my brain trying to remember what my name was. lol
Thanks

-Greggreg31-
Update:

POOF!...

A universal death animation that I've just finished recently.Hope this will make killing things much more satisfying.In other news, we are planning to release an alpha build.I don't want to speak too soon and say that we're going to release it anytime soon but i will say we're getting there. Flys and I have been working our ass off and we've made a lot of progress.Shop,Inventory,equipment and profile menu's have been completed recently. Starting village is done and forest area's are very close to being done.Quite a few enemies are done and we've also implemented stats. basically your bread and butter stats that you'll find in an RPG.Players will have the option to distribute their own stats.

Max HP
Max MP
STR - increases physical damage
DEF - Damage Reduction
Dex - increases ranged weapon damage
INT - Increases Magic Damage

and... many,many,many more things that we've added in.wanted to keep you guys updated and to show you what we've been up to.

Oh and NPC's and their portraits

Very good work BTeKs + Flys.
The icons are good, Hopefully the game will be too!
I really can't wait to try this. Hurry =D
:'( How much longer? I don't think I can take the torture any longer.
I just awaiting. I'm interested.
Flysbad died, I think. He doesn't talk to me anymore. So, I can only assume he's dead.
In response to Xirre
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LONG LIVE FLYSBAD!!!!

R.I.P Flysbad, Who died in October-December ( Not sure ) 2013

You will always be remembered! :'(
When I read this I for real thought he died. .-. Then I saw my post..__. Don't scare me like that... If he dies, how will we play this game? :/
In response to Xirre
So you mean to tell me that you were lying?
You scared yourself :P.
If he dies maybe he'll leave the files to the game to someone :P.
Soo.. uhm. What's the progress on this? I'm still "dying" to play it. I've been dying for a while. Don't know how I'm not dead yet.
Page: 1 2 3 4