ID:116214

Well, i havent posted in a while, im happy to say this game is currently being progressed, Currently featuring Hollows up untill the adjucas stage, Vaizard, Bount's Fuse, New Skills, Guilds, And other systems. I know this post, just the title at that is going to attract Tons of trolls, but i only have one thing to say to them, Grow up. Anyway, thats about it. New updates coming soon!

--Lucifer
i love that game keep it up and i will come on and play just make sure its fun
DungeonDan wrote:
i love that game keep it up and i will come on and play just make sure its fun

FINALLY! Someone on BYOND who is better than the everyday troll and can actually give a compliment. I commend you sir, You have just surpassed 95% of the BYOND userbase.
I am sure many people would toss that "Grow up" right back at you for working off of a pre-made source.

Anyways, although I don't play and probably wont, I wish you good luck.

I do ask though: Why is there guilds? Guilds have nothing to do with Bleach. Every rip has them. Why use them?
Albro1 wrote:
I am sure many people would toss that "Grow up" right back at you for working off of a pre-made source.

Anyways, although I don't play and probably wont, I wish you good luck.

I do ask though: Why is there guilds? Guilds have nothing to do with Bleach. Every rip has them. Why use them?

I plan to make them into an All out PVP Type system such as HM Vs SS, which will be another All out pvp. This is jsut to give the game more of a PVP instead of PvE Feel.
Albro1 wrote:
I don't like rips, but can they really say that to someone who's just trying to have fun? Not everyone's here to impress.
I said "many people", not myself. Although I do not look up to it, I'm not going to look down at it either.
GL on your project, sadly anime games are being shuned by most of the byond community nowadays.
maybe there is to much of them and they all look alike :/
*cough* Not mine! Hahaha.
Albro1 wrote:
*cough* Not mine! Hahaha.

*cough yours is exactly what im talking about

*cough *cough jk jk
Hahaha, too bad I haven't released mine to the public yet. ;) Only a select few have seen it in action.
Wow it seems like alot of the BYOND members... and by alot i mean very few, actually have a brain and can resist the urge to troll someone whos just continuing a game for the hell of it. i Thank you all :O
Yut Put wrote:
I don't appreciate what you're doing and I don't have any respect for you as a game designer or programmer whatsoever. I don't think anyone here does. But slapping your wrist won't do anything.

This was the point i was getting at, im doing this because -I- want to, i can honestly care less if ANYONE on BYOND even plays this game. Its for me to improve my coding in speific languages such as HTML, Java Script, C++, Etc. Aswell as giving me the chance to make a game i loved into my perspective. I in no way care that this wasnt originally my game, cause i plan to expand it to the point that the original is barley noticeable except for a few interface/icon designs. Also, im completely happy operating of Falacy's hub, that is untill he leaves. So yeah, nothing you can do has any chance of changing my mind.
Yut Put wrote:
I don't appreciate what you're doing and I don't have any respect for you as a game designer or programmer whatsoever. I don't think anyone here does. But slapping your wrist won't do anything.

Yut Put for the win.