Forum_account wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
It's not as complicated as forum_account's library

I'm not sure what this means. I suppose the internals of my library are more complicated but the way it's used is the same (call the proc and pass no arg to read it, pass an arg to set the value).

I downloaded your library and took a look, here are some comments:

1. Convert values to numbers if you know that's what they'll be. Button.FontSize() should return 0, not "0". You can also make Button.IsFlat() return 0 or 1 instead of "true" or "false" (if(Button.IsFlat() == "true") becomes if(Button.IsFlat()).

2. The Button's Text() proc is missing the third argument to doChange to tell it to enclose the value in quotes.

3. The bind() proc is good to have, but I'm not sure why the demo uses it so much. It'd be easier to create objects called button1, button2, button3, and button4 and bind them each to a button than to re-bind the same object every time you need to reference a button control. Doing it this way means you have to type the control's name over and over (each time is a potential typo) and it also means that accessing a button's property is always two lines (where winset/winget is just a single call).

Will do, was planning on doing something like this but I think I forgot halfway through :)

EDIT: Updates have been made.
I tried to use your library in a project of mine but it seems it always gives a runtime error when it comes at saving the client variable in there,and it didn't work even with Deadron's character handling.Any idea why this happens ?
Masterden23 wrote:
I tried to use your library in a project of mine but it seems it always gives a runtime error when it comes at saving the client variable in there,and it didn't work even with Deadron's character handling.Any idea why this happens ?

There might be problems with saving yes, can't really do much unless I know the error.
Page: 1 2