Pokémon Lost Souls ReDux

by Imzco
A remake of an old Pokemon game. Play as a young boy named Aiden as he travels a region filled with Pokemon from almost every region
ID:116395

---Rules---
1. Respect all Players and their Pokemon
2. Respect all GMs
3. Do not block paths
4. If you find a bug, DO NOT ABUSE IT!

---Recent Updates---
Pokemon Day and Night System
Leaf-Fall Forest
Leaf-Fall City
First Gym
Route 3
----------------
---Coming Soon---
Route 3 Night Pokemon
Aquifer City
Aquifer Gym Leader

----------------
DO NOT POST YOUR PROBLEMS YOU'RE HAVING WITH THE GAME IN THE COMMENTS, POST THEM IN THE FORUMS!!!
My laptop broke D: game won't be up for awhile or it might not be updated for awhile.
hey imzco :D im so glad fallen souls is back on hey bro can u let me test ur game also i wanted to join but it said friends only :( anyways good luck with the game bro i loved it wen it was on last time.
how come i can't join this game
Add my key i would love to test this game it looks great
Those are the old pictures. I have to remake the game so its going to look different :D and I will add your key so you can join
I'd love to try it, also :O
Shadowcapii wrote:
I'd love to try it, also :O

So do I.
How to start the game
My my...been awhile since I see this game, since you said something about remaking it, I love to see what's going on now.
Imzco Long Time no see i was wondering i like to be a private tester 4 u !!!
Any beta spots open?
im new to the game but its cool as far ive played
do you have to add my key so i can join?
help someone when i login im in a all black screem and my location says 0 0 0 help any admin
THIS GAME IS FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!! THANKS IMZCO YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!
Any spots for Host open? If so I would be able to host a lagless 24/7 server every day if you want ^_^ Ive hosted many and most of the time get pretty popular but by looking at the people's comments you don't need my help with popularity
pls host
Why isnt this up? Its too awesome not to be up.
Page: 1 2