Bleach Wars [Beta 0.2]

by Kboy33
Bleach Wars [Beta 0.2]
A New Bleach Sidescroller! Fight with your favourite characters!
Alrighty, time to announce the first update that will be taking it's place in few hours once the host is here.

1)Toshiro
-When you spam 1 he will perform a couple of slashing attacks.
-When you press 2 he will perform a new skill, Zouten Ni Zase,Hyourinmaru
-When you press 3 he will use Ice Spark skill that is a close range ability that damages any nearby enemies
-When you press 4 he will execute a Dash ( shunpo )
-When you press 5 he will use his Kidou Hyourinmaru skill

2)Ichigo
-Spamming 1 will execute a combo slashing attack
-Pressing 5 will execute Getsuga Tenshou

Additional updates will be made for characters as we go on. As for non-char based stuff, we've made a new map, Hollow Cave and a prototype intarface by DragonDescend.

Next on the list is Byakuya and Shinji. Ishida will be added aswell.

Soon...this game will Troll all sidescroller >.> ..im callin it right now
You haven't even made a game or got one listed. Let's leave it at that.
Good luck on this, people shouldn't be trolling the forum about it being fangame, if you don't like a game there is no need to get involved in an argument over it or even play the game.
Alright, let's assume you are some awesome programmer who comes to comment about some game while completely insulting it and all...Yeah well, i wouldn't mind you doing it, but why don't you say what's wrong with the game itself? Some examples would be nice. If it's the lack of content, it's pretty obvious as it's only alpha. And one thing aswell, when who ever said "worked hard" on this, i'm pretty sure it ment working hard to make something out of it and not quit it because it is shit in it's current state. And i have no idea why is it bad because i can tell you that it's pretty fun to go around and simply fight while not thinking of anything else but defeating anyone near you. Well at least that's my opinon...
Well...since this is pretty much my first game, I'm opened for suggestions as I'm quite unexperienced. Anyway, I'll host it soon to test some new stuff. We will talk there
But wait.. are you actually saying you didn't even try it yet?
Uh umm... we will see once i host it. And yes, I have MSN but I'm not gonna just type it up right here...We'll talk ingame.
I've added new screenshots cause others were a little bit outdated. But still, it's not the same as ingame... I won't be able to host it right now as I have to go to bed, but it should be up tommorow.
Galactic, please just leave.

I don't care for your opinion as you keep on flaming this game. As someone said before:

"If you don't like a game, don't play it. Not going around trolling peoples forums etc."
Here are some bugs:

Hitsugaya: Zouten Ni Zasen will fire off in the opposite direction when he's facing to the left

Possible Bugs: Not sure if this is intentional but, you can keep yourself at mid air for quite the amount of time by jumping and spamming the fuck out of 1.

* Will edit this if I find more
Thanks SillyChild. When Viktorian comes back from his farm he will hopefully fix the hitsugaya bug :)!

The "Possible Bug" however isn't really a bug. It's legitamate but it means that they will just waste their energy by spamming 1 3:

But once again, Thank You!
Yeah np man
hey guys all sprites you need you can find @ spritedatabase.net.. im a supporter of this game so if i say anything hopefully it is help..unlike some of the comments ive read... and heres another set of sprites http://spritedatabase.net/game/3 i hope this is helpful :)
Ah yeah, thanks. I often use that site ;D

I haven't been working on BW due to being Ill, but I hope to once I get better!
aww man tht sucks hope you get better, and im glad you know the site i was on it ealier and i was like oh i know they could def use this XD
Just keep up the work. Ignore the trolls, as seeing they only want to make you look bad, and have themself look good.

With that being said, obviously, you should listen to the suggestions people make. Good luck :)
hey kboy bro when you do your spriting do you use paint and dreammaker thts what im using for one of my projects but someone told me it didnt work tht way.. what do you think i should do?
In response to PAKUUN
PAKUUN wrote:
hey kboy bro when you do your spriting do you use paint and dreammaker thts what im using for one of my projects but someone told me it didnt work tht way.. what do you think i should do?

It should work that way.
In response to PAKUUN
PAKUUN wrote:

Yup, as Niro-kun said, it should work that way!
Page: 1 2 3 4