Bleach Wars [Beta 0.2]

by Kboy33
Bleach Wars [Beta 0.2]
A New Bleach Sidescroller! Fight with your favourite characters!
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Just keep up the work. Ignore the trolls, as seeing they only want to make you look bad, and have themself look good.

With that being said, obviously, you should listen to the suggestions people make. Good luck :)

Thank you niro *-*
Updates:
Adding in Ichigo Bankai style.
Adding Uryu
I won't be around for a week, so the work on this game will be halted. But once I'm back I'll be finishing up some stuff in the source and hopefully the game will be playable. Characters will need to be unlocked for cash and everything should function properly.
Vik, Slap Yourself.
**Slaps kboy** No fighting! **Sticks tongue out**
-Does the matrix and evades the slap, but breaks his back from leaning too far back-

D: That hurt!
**tries to bitch slap him now** she says,"Come here. Want a hug?".
*Walks over to HBC and is warmly welcomed by a hard slap.*
Added the host files due to host being inactive. Feel free to host the game any time you want. Also, added Ishida and some Byakuya skills.
Next update:
-Adding Kyoraku Shunsui.
-Adding Kommamura.
-Adding Sado(or Chad, what ever xD)
-Adding Soifon.
-Adding Urahara Kisuke.
-Adding Zaraki Kenpachi.
-Adding Ikkaku.

Since I am going to be away for a week this update will be finished and up in approx. 2~3 weeks.
Yikes, was checking this game out and saw Kumorri's comments. All games start out in this exact same way.-. even your games, Kumo-chan. :D
why can't I play this game
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
Yikes, was checking this game out and saw Kumorri's comments. All games start out in this exact same way.-. even your games, Kumo-chan. :D

-Thumbs Up-
not like theres a bunch of bleach platformers compared to the number of naruto playformers ..hell theres one on every corner lol so i look foward to this game
Well I need some help with getting Characters off of sprites, so if anyone is willing to help me out, tell me here please.
I r le vik.
Well I asked you before but you never made any so :\
Sorry, SAO is just TIME CONSUMING!!!!
Well I've added the new host files in the description so if anyone is interested in testing some changes feel free to do it and post your impressions.
Page: 1 2 3 4