ID:1168138

(See the best response by LordAndrew.)
I want to know how can I make a Code to be able to move a body that isn't mine like the jutsu from Ino Yamanaka and Shikamaru Nara, i want to be able to make a bunshin and make it move with the movement keys, not with the click()
This should be in Developer Help.
ok its moved, can you still help me?
Best response
You could look into creating a variable that holds a reference to whoever you're controlling, and override Move() to move them instead of yourself if you're controlling someone.
oh ok that's exactly what i'm looking for, thanks for the help!
ok I just tried but failed, could you put the code here please?
[SPANISH]Lol, ves? Por ésto digo lo que digo en el HUB, patético... aun así te voy a ayudar porque me das pena.[/SPANISH]

You could try something like this.
client/var
controlled_mob
client
Move(new_loc, dir)
if(controlled_mob)
controlled_mob.Move(new_loc, dir)
else ..()
Hey just because i made a game in spanish doesn't mean i don't speak english but thank you, anyways how do I use this to control a Bunshin(Clone) or something else
Put the code into your move code when you create a bunshin you need to also reference it into you and remove it when you don't want to, furthermore if you are a Nara you need to make it so you and the person move as per the show
I just want it for the Bunshin Things, but once i mastered i'm going to use it on other clans. Now i'll try to add that to my code
You want the bunshins to follow you around?
no i have that already, but normaly i can't make them go somewere by clicking in that place but i want't ti have a comando that lets me move its body, example, think of Negato, he kills a person then he puts those iron bars into that person's body and he can control it if he wants, i want to have the comand to move the bunshin if i want.
By clicking somewhere on the map, and they walk up to that place?
yes, but i want to be able to move their bodies with the arrow keys by clicking on a command or something.
If you want to become another mob....
usr.client.mob = src

This way, you can BECOME the desired mob, and control it normally how you would control your own.
yes, that's what i want
how do i make a comand out of it? something like this

mob/Pain
verb
ChangeBody()
set name = Change Body
set category = Paths
etc...
mob/Pain
verb
Change_Body(mob/m)
set name = "Change Body";
set category = "Paths";
usr.client.mob = m.client.mob;

Fast Example, go ahead and experiment with it.
ok i'll try it
ok that work, but what if i then want to go back to my own body
Page: 1 2