ID:116820

[Insert Heading]
Since the last little interview with BYOND Benefactor Teka123 we've been nothing short of sparse with our posts. And I'm a tad bit sorry. I overwhelmed myself a bit and did too many interviews too fast and we were unable to get user submitted content let alone keep our weekly news update on schedule. However I find that now I have enough things cleared and organized that 'we' can continue to provide BYOND with interviews and articles regarding the community and more!

Action 5 News Team Assemble!
But who is this "we" I so clearly hinted at? Well, of course this can't really be a one man show without giving the community some good old fashion reruns of failure that's been filling our DVR. What I needed was a team... or at least 2 more people. So I have started a journey going around looking for people who are knowledge in things like pixel art, or programming. With programming I also looked for people that were educated and has experience in the field so we could get articles that may actually either be interesting or informative (rolling a d20 for both!). But with the technical side, we also need some people on the community side... but the idea is that I actually have plans and have already started them up so when September comes, we will be ready!

What Can You Expect?
Well, you can expect a -hopefully- dedicated schedule of "events"...

You died?
Funny, when you lose your membership you deicide to start writing new stuff.
Avainer1 wrote:

Avainer1 wrote:

Avainer1 wrote:

Fun fact, the only reason I wanted to start doing writing again was because DivineTraveller suggested it and I have some things I can write about again.

The membership ran out more than a month ago. It would be more suspicious if I did this starting July...
I am going to update this blog tomorrow when I arrive at my little vacation area. For now I'll just write down some drafts in my notebook.
I'm glad to see you're back. I can't wait for the next interview or news feed!
Yusuke13 wrote:
I'm glad to see you're back. I can't wait for the next interview or news feed!

I did a follow up with SilkWizard and NEStalgia a few months back but I never got around to posting it. Sadly I lost the e-mail conversation so...
Ahh welcome back lol. I'm looking forward to seeing new material again :)

Im glad my names not in the navigation area lol.
Teka123 wrote:
Ahh welcome back lol. I'm looking forward to seeing new material again :)

Im glad my names not in the navigation area lol.

Don't worry, I am going to change the navigation to a keyword search. It'll just be under Interview.

Anyway guys, sorry for the delay, I just got into the little apartment in Ocean City I'll get to updating this blog post ASAP. I had an entire 4 hour drive to plan my words.
On with the journalism!
Yusuke13 wrote:
On with the journalism!

Indeed, I am getting everything planned and ready for September. This month I am doing some scouting and writing so I have some things saved up if I need filler content. With all that done, excuse me while I nap until like 4pm.
@Journalism: I've got some content that me and Akto can generate weekly fairly easily. I've submitted one article already with quite a bit of content. I'm not sure if we need to necessarily be on the Journalism team, but it would make things easier if we didn't have to depend on someone else to get our content published if we're already aware of the content regulations.
Oasiscircle wrote:
@Journalism: I've got some content that me and Akto can generate weekly fairly easily. I've submitted one article already with quite a bit of content. I'm not sure if we need to necessarily be on the Journalism team, but it would make things easier if we didn't have to depend on someone else to get our content published if we're already aware of the content regulations.

The only reason we have to accept it, is because when it was free submission we kinda got screwed over by some trolls.
@EG: I totally understand the reasons you do that. I wouldn't leave my blog open to anyone either. (:
You're reviewing our content, I assume?