ID:116921

In an earlier post, I stated that Shinobi Online would release early August.

Obviously this is not the case due to a few reasons. First(and main) reason is that I found out the base icon I had obtained from someone was actually from another game just recently. A very good icon artist and friend of mine is currently working on the new base icon and it's coming great so far.

Second reason is time constraints. I had to work two thirty five hour weeks recently due to someone leaving where I work. Everything has been taken care of in that respect and I am able to get back to my regular schedule of programming. I only have a few very brief things left to program in(Finishing the skill tree, adding a few NPCs, some playtesting, a few icons, etc) which happen to be mostly minor things.

Third reason is shell problems. My shell has been shut down and maintenance is currently being performed on it, which should be completed today. This also explains the downtime of WoTS.

With all of these minor issues, I can still say that the game will hopefully be released in august in a very basic form, with rapid updates coming thereafter.
I own a shell, have a look at my recent blog post or contact me at, [email protected]
Can't wait to test :)
You might want to remove that screen shot then.