Naruto: New Evolution

by Idoshen
Naruto: New Evolution
Naruto Evolution is back!
ID:1169249

Hello I'm Retro In this Application I explain details of why i think i am qualified for Moderator.

In my own opinion i think i make a lot of qualifications of a moderator in this game. I have been on this game for four years and know the rules like the back of my hand. I try to promote the game as much as possible(bringing people on this server as much as possible). I am experience in most of the field i also know how to icon and am constantly trying to gain knowledge (Needs Work). I try to promote the fun at this game but also try to promote laws and order. I have been raised by two lawyers and understand NOTHING can last without order. Please Consider This Application Thank You For Your Time

For Ever In Love With New Evo,
Retro
Can you show examples of your past iconning work?
If Necessary But I'm Apply For Moderator
it can't be rippedu
If you Need an Iconner or An icon You Can Still Contact
I find it odd that you state you've been here for 4 years when this game hasn't been up that long. On the up side you're one of the better players. On the downside you're not exactly active often. But if you'd rather apply for pixel artist(has it's own rank now) then it'd be alot easier to vote you up provided you show something with some potential.
ever show him yo icons