ID:117070

Well its been a while since I posted about NUO's progress. So I'm posting about it now ^_^

Well we had lots done so far such as a whole load of jutsus coded in and iconned :P . We have lots more icons than code, we are trying to push our coder to do more work since we are missing ALOT.

We have been recently working on Clans for the leaf. So far we have:

Uchihas: Of course, one of the main clans, this clan has got the most icons done. We have almost every sharingan, and the susanoo and the susanoo jutsus.
Susanoo Preview:

Aburames: Another clan, we have lots of jutsus done for, we so far have 3 jutsus. This clan will have most jutsus from the show in it. We have a preview for Insect Jar, I know Naruto Online posted recently showing there and its just a coincidence, we had the jutsu done awhile back.
Insect Jar Preview:

Hyuugas: Who can forget about the lovely Hyuugas, the hyuugas have only one jutsu done sadly because the base is not done yet ;P But we do not disappoint.

Naras: Last but not least the Nara's, they have 3 jutsus done, but I have no preview to show because I rather so a more complex and amusing icon of the Nara's ;P

-------------------------

Thats all for now please, your comments, questions, and opinions in the comments. Please refrain from trolling.
All I can say is what the hell o_o

Aburame jutsu look awesome.

Hyuuga 64 looks decent.

I'm not a fan of the susanoo. I'm assuming it's not done. But I'm going to go ahead and say it's not very detailed so I don't like it much.
Enzuigiri wrote:
All I can say is what the hell o_o

Aburame jutsu look awesome.

Hyuuga 64 looks decent.

I'm not a fan of the susanoo. I'm assuming it's not done. But I'm going to go ahead and say it's not very detailed so I don't like it much.

Thanks and the susanoo is not done, the iconner wanted to see peoples reaction of it. I will tell him that it needs more detail
Lol I agree with him but susanno still looks sexy nd so does the other stuff...and you coded in jutsus what else.?
Death, levelin.? What else has been programmed.?
Anime HQ wrote:
Lol I agree with him but susanno still looks sexy nd so does the other stuff...and you coded in jutsus what else.?
Death, levelin.? What else has been programmed.?

Not much >.< We had so many coders slack off and quit on us, that we progressed so much that we have more icons than codes.
Atleast you got icon-wise progress. I got only program-wise progress! :(
I'm not accusing you of anything, but that insect jar looks like hyuuga's kaiten from a naruto game. It's probably referenced really closely.

The hyuuga circle isn't suppose to move...
Mesmerise i used a hyuuga kaiten as a reference since their both very alike but it was one i found on google so yes you could be right.
Seizureee alert.
ShadeCyberPlatinum wrote:
Seizureee alert.

Why are the icons bad or good >.< We need critics
Lol I've been coding for you guys little by little since jeff hired me but yhu guys went nd got someone else but oive been doin lil workk
Just lemme get to a comp nd send wat I got
Lol I've been coding for you guys little by little since jeff hired me but yhu guys went nd got someone else but oive been doin lil workk
Just lemme get to a comp nd send wat I got
Choppy animating. Take more time.
The animations need to be more fluid, other than that it looks great!

-From an anti-naruto guy
Cyberlord84 wrote:
Choppy animating. Take more time.

Which one is choppy?
Nice but i dont like flashing of the tri gram.Its just not good to me nofc
AdventureTimeProductions wrote:

The flashing, is when you hit someone.
Atriosv3 wrote:
AdventureTimeProductions wrote:

The flashing, is when you hit someone.

Oh Ok then it sounds better
Uchiha's Susano:
Not bad i like the aura idea, but still for susano u need to add more details otherwise it looks wrong, if u need help i might help ya.

Aburame: U used wrong pallete of colors for this attack, it ment to be kinda green and greyish ;),

Hyuugas: I love the flash effect, but the flash shuld be with every hit hyuga deals, love it anyways,
I gived my opinions, and looking farward for this game, i might help when i get back from vacation.
Cool we would love some help ^_^
Page: 1 2