ID:117071

I am an intermediate level programmer with several years of practical experience using DM. I'm not particularly familiar with any other languages, but I'm working on remedying that situation.

I've worked on a variety of projects, most of which were never properly released, including but not limited to:

MORPGs
Roleplaying games
Action RPGs
Turn-based RPGs
Strategy/Tactical RPG(See Imperatorum)
Sidescrollers(See Warped Dreams)
And a few others

Compensation for my work is payment in money, preferably United States Dollars via paypal(I don't want an admin position on your game, and I don't want a free subscription to your game). The price of said work will depend on the complexity and size of the job, and can be negotiated in a more personal manner via IM, pager, chat game, or other means of communication more practical than the forums.

My personal quips:

I don't want a permanent spot on your team, any work I do is commission only. This is for everyone's protection, not just my own personal preference. You pay me a fixed amount, I get you what you paid for, and unless there is something else you need, our business is happily completed with no fits thrown over missed payments or perpetual deadlines, and everyone wins.

Note that I will, however, fully support my work. If you find issue with it(bugs, glitches, or other hangups that should have been covered), I will be more than happy to do my utmost to fix it. This does NOT count things that weren't covered in the agreement(which I will keep on record).

I don't work for rips, no negotiation. If it's a rip, don't bother contacting me. Anime games aren't out of the question, provided they're original work and you don't act like an 8 year old.

Contact Information:
Email = [email protected]
MSN IM= [email protected]
AIM IM= robertbanksbyond
Yahoo = robertbanks2.byond
I am trying to add you via pidgin, but unfortunately it says your email is invalid. Can you please add me?
[email protected]

Thanks

- PCGeek