ID:1170757

Hi all, I have been lurking around these forums for a while now and I think it's time I introduce myself and what I am working on.

I am Nailez and I am a 2D/3D artist (unfortunately I'm not a pixel artist) and I have some experience with programming.

I am currently working on two projects. One of them is a fan game and the other is an original game which I came up with a while ago.

The fan game is a game based off of Yu-Gi-Oh!, I have been working on it for about a month and have given it the title Duel Monsters BYOND, you can find the hub page here.

The images above show a work in progress of the duel system, but I hope for the final product to look similar to that.

I don't plan to make any money off of this game, in fact the only reason why I made this game was so I could get a better understanding of the DM language.

There is something I would like to know and I hope someone will be able to give me a clear answer. Will this game ever be visible on the BYOND website?

I am not entirely sure when I will release this game but hopefully within the next two weeks I will have a working version to test out the duel system.

The original game is still in the planning stages so I have nothing to show you but I can tell you that it is a real time strategy game which may or may not use 3D rendered sprites, I'm not entirely sure.

So that's me and what I am working on. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks - Nailez
Welcome!
The screenshots look great; especially since you're new to BYOND. Regardless, welcome to the community and I hope to see some great things from you! (:
@ A.T.H.K & @Kumorii
Thanks! :D
Looks awesome! Be my master and teach me 3rd art :O
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Looks awesome! Be my master and teach me 3rd art :O

Lol, 3rd. Looks nice..i guess, Yu-Gi-Oh~
@A2J2TIWARI & @VixiV
Thanks!

For the 3D modelling I can't really teach you anything because I am a horrible teacher but I can recommend you a website that I use and is very helpful.

CG Cookie
It's cool, knowing you do some 3d modelling. Lol, Im very interested in 3d Modeling but can't do it cause my computer sucks x_x. It'd be cool if you could showcase some things you've made :D, you don't have too but im just saying XD.
@VixiV

I plan to showcase some of the models when I get around to announcing the original game I was talking about in the original post, that might be like 1 - 2 months from now though.
Welcome to the community. Good luck on your projects!
@Vrocaan
Thanks!