I can't stand gays. I used to be friends with one, and they always want to 'talk'
As a result, I am a homophobe.
"I am whatever you say I am"
Have you ever been asked by one of your straight friends if he can suck you off?
Moron. You know nothing about someone, and automatically assume the worst.
As a result, I banned you from my blog a while back.
BigBoiD, you're an idiot. Yeah, wow, those gays. How dare they like people of the same sex as them? It screws with my life oh so much.
Hmm interesting?... :o
A racist is someone that dont like(hate) another "kind" of people/creature.(hetro vs homo)
So if you dont like gay peoples ur a racist >.> if you hate cow's your a racist >.> So its stupid to call someone a racist becuse everyone is. I hate grammar im a grammar racist. so stop saying you hate racist's bacuse then you probely hate your self. live whit it, it is something you dont like.

LIVE WHIT IT!!
Sorry to bring this old post up, but this struck me as particularly hilarious:

BigBoiD: "Moron. You know nothing about someone, and automatically assume the worst."

... after talking about hating gays because one of his friends who happened to be gay did something to "weird him out."

:)
lvl 34 necromancer
lvl 34 awesome
word
Wildrogue said:
You guys are fucked up, hating gays is like hating retarded people.

Hahaha, I am unable to tell which side you are on. :S

A racist is someone that dont like(hate) another "kind" of people/creature.(hetro vs homo)

Wrong- the word you're looking for is "bigot". Racists don't like people of a certain race.

if you hate cow's your a racist

That'd be specie-ist. Cows and humans are different species, not different races or denominations of the same species.
Page: 1 2