ID:117204

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Really interesting movie. The best part about it was how they didn't just jump into the Ape attacks, like some Michael Bay movie. There was an incredible backstory that built up perfectly. Definitely a must see for patient movie watchers.

4/5

30 minutes or less

There was no surprise that this movie was going to be hilarious. Funny moments from scene to scene, with some of my favorite comedy-actors. Definitely recommend this movie, although don't go see it with your parents if you don't want to go through the awkwardness of the strip-club scenes. I was comparing this movie to another very hilarious movie I saw a few weeks prior, Horrible Bosses, so if you found that movie funny, you'll enjoy this one as well.

4/5
I can't read your blog.
SuperAntx wrote:
I can't read your blog.

Why's that?
The background is too dark in relation to the font color and your layout is so wide text is cut off on the left side of my screen.
SuperAntx wrote:
The background is too dark in relation to the font color and your layout is so wide text is cut off on the left side of my screen.

Screenshot please?
SuperAntx wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/CnHKu.jpg

That's how it's supposed to look. I don't see any problem with the black on gray scheme. The only thing closed to illegible is the links on gray, and even that's not too bad.
The color scheme is fine for me.

I have never heard of 30 minutes or less, but I did watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I loved the movie as, you said, it offered an interesting story. I am a huge fan of the original series and I cannot wait for the sequel to this reboot.
I can't wait to see Planet of the Apes. I brung my little 12-year old bro to watch 30 minutes or less. Think I scarred him for life?

I agree with Antx. The grey is either too dark, or the font color is too dark.
I see I'm not the only person to complain about the font XD

Other than that though, nice reviews! =P
lol, Well i just select the text to read it really.

But anyway i saw Rise of planet of the apes and i must say it was a lot better than i expected, and damn did i enjoy it! :O
It has a slow-ish character building stage
then a character development stage
then a character accomplishing stage!

lol it was a good film.