@Empirez: The server will be up about ~20 minutes early. The stream/recording just won't be happening then. (:
@Yut Put: That's exactly what we want. :P
So what's that guys?
@Aron: Head over to the live section and we'll answer all questions.
I've been meaning to do it for awhile anyway, so I went ahead and fixed the hotkey issue and compiled the game with TILED_ICON_MODE and all that jazz. Hopefully that will clear up most of the issues people were reporting. The new version (2.10) is on the hub.
@SilkWizard - Thank you very much!
SilkWizard wrote:
I've been meaning to do it for awhile anyway, so I went ahead and fixed the hotkey issue and compiled the game with TILED_ICON_MODE and all that jazz. Hopefully that will clear up most of the issues people were reporting. The new version (2.10) is on the hub.

YES!
i cant belive i missed it was to busy playing shores of hazeron
SilkWizard swooped in and provided us with a fast server and played for a bit which was cool. The event was a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed it.

I think next time we have an event, we should let SilkGames host it xD (The first server had lag until silk came.) Not sure which game I'd like to try with everyone next time..hmm..
I keep missing these events and I wish I didn't.... work takes over all free time I suppose.
@Branks - We were discussing the issue of time. We may make the event earlier but we are still deciding.
Laserdog wrote:
i cant belive i missed it was to busy playing shores of hazeron

Let me get this straight: you ( or someone else ) got you an Alienware computer, and you're playing a game that looks like something an on-board graphics chip could render?
Page: 1 2