ID:117223

Our last contest ended with only having three entries and Heyya46 as the victor. This time, I hope to have at least double that amount of participation.

Recent happenings

We are still rather short on game submissions. As soon as we have a few supported games, we can start the inner-guild contests such as scavenger hunts for medals, 24/48/72 hour high score contests and a few other ideas I have in mind.(You'll see soon enough ;))

Board game contest

From the time of this post, you have exactly 10 days to develop an original board game. This means it can't be monopoly, yatzee, chess, checkers, chinese checkers, backgammon or any of the other numerous board games in existence. The board game must be original!

As long as it's your own IP, I'm not going to place any other restrictions on the game or the developments of it. Only original work (to include the board game itself, any sprites/tiles and any programming involved in development) must be 100% your own IP.

The deadline is August 25th at 1:15 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). In order to submit your game, you must post a link to the game's hub as a comment to this blog post.

The Prize:
$10 cash (paypal required)
If you don't have a paypal, I can do game subscriptions or we'll think of something.
Winning game will be listed within the Guild.

Good luck and happy developing!

Thanks for reading

Submit your games to be listed under the Guild.
Confused, it says to submit games you need to post the link here, but then at the bottom you have a link to your forum?
That was meant for submissions to be listed under the guild. I'll edit and clear that up. thx
I have a game I'm working on that is based on chess. Is it out of the question while it uses chess pieces or no? I mean, I could easily rewrite the pieces to have different names and that'd be that.
I don't care if the game is based on chess, that's fine. I just don't want someone to submit a game that is chess.
As long as graphics don't matter I can churn out the game I started today, today!
Haha, you have 10 days to work it and make it perfect. If anyone else (doesn't look too good right now) decides to take part in the contest, be sure they'll use the entire 10 days to develop the very 'best' work they can. I recommend you doing the same thing.

Graphics and interface will be selling points. I won't be judging on them, but extra credit is always nice, wherever you can get it ;)
Now you've tasked me the burden of finding someone who can do icons and GFX! Curse youuuuuuu!

It'll be done on time. Just one question, I don't rightly have a paypal. Supposing I won, would it be possible to get the prize to be a subscription to Casual Quest? ($6.00)
I can do that for sure. Not a problem. You can also find a $4 subscription somewhere else if ya like. I know Gears & Peers by ACWraith is only $3. (Cuz I have one lol) But there's a few out there with cheap subs.
*salutes* I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED TO WORK HARDER!
Woah where'd this CSS come from
Teka just did it lol
I'm in. Hopefully this time I'll do it. I have an idea this time. I don't have a PayPal either, but, supposing I win, I'll find something to put it to.
Oh, and BLACK NAMES FTW I CANT SEE UNLESS I HOVER TO SEE THE LINK
I found that out the fun way too!
Find something on Amazon or Ebay worth $10 and I'll get it for ya or a subscription to a game. IDC, you'll get your money somehow :D
Albro1 wrote:
Oh, and BLACK NAMES FTW I CANT SEE UNLESS I HOVER TO SEE THE LINK

Teka fixed it <3
Does the game have to have single-player support?
I might enter lawl And nice Css i like it
Single player support isn't required, but like I said, extra credit is nice.
Page: 1 2 3 4