I don't think who does it matters.
Just make it open source.
The thing is. Such a game with voting wouldn't take more than a day to complete.
In fact, it should just be a library.
Complex Robot wrote:
The thing is. Such a game with voting wouldn't take more than a day to complete.
In fact, it should just be a library.

This man is on a mission. Let him be lol
I'd honestly prefer if a library was made specifically for the SimpleDevelopment'sGuild, and they had a scoreboard under a specific hub for whatever contest going on is. [ie, hub name: Board Game Contest]

The library intakes what hub your game is being directed to, and includes a simple "Vote" procedure.

I can build it if you'd like, but I need proper access.
CauTi0N wrote:
I'd honestly prefer if a library was made specifically for the SimpleDevelopment'sGuild, and they had a scoreboard under a specific hub for whatever contest going on is. [ie, hub name: Board Game Contest]

The library intakes what hub your game is being directed to, and includes a simple "Vote" procedure.

I can build it if you'd like, but I need proper access.

I'm interested. Done
I'll add you on pager.
My entry is done.

Bored Game.

EDIT: So long as it is before this Sunday, I will be able to host this whenever required.
As stated in the comments section of my hub below, I am currently hosting it because I haven't much else to do. Any bug reports/suggestions should go into the comments section of the hub, please and thank you.
3 so far! Keep the submissions coming!
Been doing constant updates on mine. I think its finally pretty solid.
Perhaps I could try to compete, but I'll only have 1 week >.<

Not a great coder, but it only needs to be fun and original so..I'll just dig up my idea and try to bring it to life in a week.
1 week is plenty of time to create a board game with or without turn based gameplay. Think of it this way: You have the opportunity to develop an original game from scratch, that follows a flexible guideline and have it showcased in this guild. Plus, a $10 cash prize to boot. Why not at least try? That's what I'm trying to do! I want to get people to try.
Yusuke13 wrote:
That's what I'm trying to do! I want to get people to try.

I guess I'll try then.

MORE PARTICIPANTS NOW!
My motivation to make a board game is low... Sorry... D:
Aw great, I've been busy, now I only have four days...dunno if I can make it.
Truseeker wrote:
Aw great, I've been busy, now I only have four days...dunno if I can make it.

You got this. I have faith in you. Even if you don't win, you very well could still be listed under the guild.
4 days remains. Keep the submissions coming! You have plenty of time to create and polish a game. 10 days is alot of time.
Our forums have changed a bit. Also, there's a new ability that the Guild Members now possess. Make use of it and earn a spot within the guild leadership!
I am going to submit The Knight since I can't figure out LotB :(

http://www.byond.com/games/Lugia319/TheKnight
Page: 1 2 3 4