ID:117293

Keywords: byondcast, proelium

HELLO, BYONDlings!

If you haven't already seen it! Check it out:
http://www.byond.com/members/ Journalism?command=view_post&post=117205

For all of you awesome people waiting with excitement for this event to start, the game will be hosted in a few minutes! Don't forget to tune into the BYONDcast livestream and watch us being stupid and amazing! GET READY FOR THE FUN!

Live Stream:
http://www.livestream.com/byondcast

-Akto
Was a lot of fun. Can't wait till the next one!
Agreed, I have two suggestions for the next one, Decadence or Ultimatum, because both are amazing games that aren't played nearly enough. I realize there's a player limit to both of them, but if we could do some kind of tournament style with multiple teams it could work. This also would require people to "register" before hand to organize it, but if it's something you think can be done, it would be great.
Hnnggg!!!!! I Missed it ;___;

Damn you sleep!!
@Neblim: Thanks a ton for attending, hope to see you in future events! (:
Thanks for hosting the event, I had a fun time. I forgot how enjoyable the original Proelium is, and it was great to play it with a bunch of people again after all these years.
Decadence might be better than Ultimatum for the event. Ultimatum requires strategy and a lot of patience. The game is fun, but unless the players are really die-hard TBS fans, they're going to log out because it can get dull pretty quickly.

Decadence is more "jump right in and play" similar to Proelium. Games wouldn't take 30 mins to an hour to complete.
@SilkWizard: Thanks for hopping in there to host a server when our shell was having trouble and giving the hosts lifetime subscriptions to enable more variety in our classes.

We really appreciate it all. We hope to see you at future events! (:
@Empirez: We're even having trouble thinking Decadence is the next event because of the limit on how many players can join at once. Only 8 per game.
*raises a hand slowly* Ahmm... how about Tanx? o__o
@Bravo1: We were thinking that could be the next event. We discussed it a bit during and after the livestream, so we'll see.
Well, I've been working on it a bit, so there will be much more to do by the next event, hopefully.
@Neblim: We were thinking on contacting IainPeregrine and asking whether or not he could do a special event night and make unlock all subscriber classes to everyone for 24 hours and/or making it so you can do more than 4 players per session.

But if we do Casual Quest we will 100% be doing more than one game window. :)
It might be better to go with Casual Quest, the way Tanx is going, it's getting pretty process hungry.

I'm planning on getting some nice computer equipment with the funds from the poplava challenge, so if that all works out, then I don't mind being a dedicated host for these events.

(I'll be getting an AMD athlon II 3.2Ghz Dual Core, if you were wondering =P)