Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
when ish this going up?
December 25th. 2012. Official date! Hoped for a mistake but obviously they are serious
Randy19 wrote:
December 25th. 2012. Official date! Hoped for a mistake but obviously they are serious

We aren't, I'm currently working on the update.
good job Masterralphy55 , im waiting for the game
We all are. Since 25th is far over and there hasn't been a single word on anything yet. Been wondering if it's dead already
Betrayal lost the NTNW source so they cancelled the project.

That's the official word.
Whats sad is that i still have the src,which is a proof that i was the one who actually started the project with Blandon Heat but it seems even though i have asked for credits for my work, i was ignored.
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Whats sad is that i still have the src,which is a proof that i was the one who actually started the project with Blandon Heat but it seems even though i have asked for credits for my work, i was ignored.

I have the SRC too.
You do know that the project has been taken over weeks ago already right?
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Betrayal lost the NTNW source so they cancelled the project.

That's the official word.

the game are dead

no it's not. Neo took it over. The game is not dead just beeing updated
The game is dead.
Looks like it...too bad. Was supposed to be on at 25th. But That has been over half a month ago with no official word. Oh well
Any official word please? Anyone here who is part of the team? Ralphy, Maximo or anyone?
the game are dead randy...stop
Magingyou1 wrote:
The game is dead.

Says who? (;

Me being on vacation(now I'm back), doesn't mean I'll stop working (:
ayee ill donate 5-10 or 10-15 dollars if you help me code my khr game or like most of the codes i already got icons and ill do all map btw the only things you need to code is Move's the moves talking to npc to get clothes Hp money Organizations rings dying will and thats it and ill code the others
im willing to make it 20 dollars if you help me finish the whole game
Osup Ralphy, hows it going?
Can someone confirm if this game is still being developed? Preferebly someone from the team can confirm? I have high hopes. ^^

EDITED BY MASTERRALPHY55:

Still being developed, indeed !
Possibly will be out before spring break, so around Feburary/EARLY March-ish
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22