Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance

by Badklc
Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance
A classic Naruto game with lots of new original jutsu icons, daily events, stable community/player base, manga-based patches and monthly updates.
ID:1175099

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I'm new to this game, but from what I've seen of most Naruto games, the Jinjuriki system is...Well, lacking to say the least. This is a simple remake, but I think it would be cool.

First off:

#1: BIJUU TAB
The tab that will hold all of your Jinjuriki powers.

"Bijuu Heal"
When a Jinjuriki is damaged, the Bijuu knows that is the user dies, they die (In the series). So if the Jinjuriki loses any health and presses this button, they regain 5% of their Max Health back every 2 seconds.

"Bijuu Chakra"
During mid battle, it's important to have chakra. If you run out, your ****ed. Pressing this button allows you to regenerate Chakra. 5% of your max Chakra every 3 seconds.

(WARNING! The "Bijuu Heal" and "Bijuu Chakra" abilities can NOT be used at the same time! This would be OP.)

"Demon"
Once pressed, you will begin drawing on massive amounts of the Bijuu's chakra, transforming you into a powerful form. With each press of the 'Demon' button, you will draw on even more of the Bijuu's chakra, giving you a new transformation.

#2: BIJUU FORMS
The forms you will transform into with each press of the 'Demon' button. This includes their boosts. (PS. Your health does NOT go down while in these forms! I am sick and tired of that retarded idea!)

"Initial Form"
Tai: 1.25x (From base)
Nin: 1.25x (From base)

"Version 1"
Tai: 1.5 (From base)
Nin: 1.5 (From base)

"Version 2"
Tai: 1.75 (From base)
Nin: 1.75 (From base)

"Full Beast Form"
Tai: 2.25 (From base)
Nin: 2.25 (From base)