ID:117518

Keywords: byondcast
Hello BYONDlings, I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Another reminder that Oasiscircle is gone until Saturday. "What does that mean for us?" you are probably thinking. That means you don't get to hear his great narrative voice this week.

"But..but...but.. I love you!" says you. I know you love us and we love you.

More thanks go out to those of you that helped make the CSS on the site perfect! It's looking boss!

What could possibly happen without Oasiscircle here to control Akto!?

True BYONDlings -nay to show their love!
- Akto

nay -1
Have a guest and do the podcast yourself this week :P
Make a vid just with your luscious voice...

and maybe Fugsnarf too...
Am I the only one that is bothered by CSS designs where the center content is lower than the sides? Like in this one, the center content is lower than the left side.

Am I the only one who gets bothered by them not being aligned?
I think it might look too boxy if they were perfectly aligned. It looks more casual this way.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Am I the only one that is bothered by CSS designs where the center content is lower than the sides? Like in this one, the center content is lower than the left side.

Am I the only one who gets bothered by them not being aligned?

It doesn't bother me, but I can see where you're coming from.
@EG - If it becomes a serious issue.. then Oasiscircle can change it. I will leave that up to him.
Nay'd (:
Fugsnarf wrote:
I think it might look too boxy if they were perfectly aligned. It looks more casual this way.

Probably, Journalism's CSS doesn't have them aligned (as far as I can tell), but the lack of "backgrounds" for the elements (minus the 'section' backgrounds) kind of makes it all fade in together and make it unnoticeable.

And with that I am off to have some Salmon on toast.
._.
NAY!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!! BYONDling for I love you
Honestly, BYONDling makes me think of myself as a Zergling, and those things are really ugly. Replace name!