ID:117529

Keywords: game, recruiting
Project Name:
Snipe Fest

Description:
Snipe Fest is an FPS.

I've got the following ready for whoever joins the project.
- 1 pager
- V1 Functional Spec that details most every aspect of the game
- Growing vNext list
- Detailed competitor report
- Prototype demonstrating BYOND as being fully capable of the core features.

Project Goal:
Generate Revenue.

Skills Needed:
- Developer will need to have a few games, demos, libraries, etc under his belt. If your solid with client/topic, the browser control, and javascript/html, that would be a huge plus.

- Pixel Artist will need to demonstrate previous work. Building artwork a huge plus.

- You will need to be active on your gmail and google+ account because that is where all the action is happening. An invite to google+ will be sent if you don't have one yet.

Expectations:
This will be a fast paced development project. We are expecting about 2 hours a day from each member of the team for one full month. We will have a dedicated Project Manager to keep things flowing smoothly. The goal is to have a fully functional game capable of generating revenue within 30 days.

Compensation:
- Utilizing the Poplava collaboration system. Go here for more info: http://www.byond.com/members/ PopLava?command=view_post&post=117450

Team Members:
Designer: tsfreaks
Project Manager: tsfreaks
Developer: tsfreaks (as needed)
Developer: - Will announce this person when the team is filled and official. He/she is sniffing at the project with interest.
Developer: Vacancy
Pixel Artist: Vacancy (May get filled fast if I can get a hold of some of the people that signed up already.)

Previous Work:
tsfreaks (Project Manager/Developer/Designer)
- A couple games
- A ton of of partially finished games
- The Resource Center
- 60 Examples in the Resource Center
- 10+ years of professional experience as an SDET
- 8 years on BYOND developing games and applications
- Specializing in custom interfaces, browser control interactions, javascript/css/html, BYOND as an application platform, and design.

(Developer)
- Two very interesting games

Contact Information:
Send your email address to [email protected] and you will be invited to read up on how the Poplava Development Team works. We'll go from there.
If I was a little more experienced, I'd totally jump on board with you.
Like Yusuke13 says, I'd love to join up but I'd rather have another game or two under my belt before helping out with a more professional product.

I follow the Poplava blog, so I may yet decide to apply.