ID:117534

Today Human Revolution has been released! I preordered my copy off of steam and preloaded it so I am about to play it now. If you didn't preorder it go to the store and get it if your a console person or if your a pc gamer get it off of steam. Too bad you missed the discount. I already know that this is an amazing game. What do you guys think? Do you have it or getting it?
GreenManGaming still has their sale going on. You can get it from their site for $34.

I played the leaked beta (~first quarter of the game). nerdgasm.
It got a 9/10 from IGN. Must have lived up to it's hype unlike the last game. I'm going to pick it up next week.
I've also been hearing very good things about this game. Apparently they kept pretty much everything that made the originals so good, and then added a great story and great visuals. You can't go wrong there.
Just played some of it today. Amazing! Its one of the best games I have played this summer. Even though I don't agree with IGN's opinion most of the time they got it right with Deus Ex. Gameplay is fun, choices are great and the graphics are amazing. (I don't know how it looks on consoles but PC DX11 A++) Hopefully I will have a review up later in the week.