ID:117560

Since during my last blog post I included a poll that asked which clan you'd all like to see; Kaguya was chosen.

So I started work on it yesterday, slowly. I have two free days to complete it, so it'll be roughly done tonight/early tomorrow.

I just finished two of the main jutsus (Drill is included), Bone Bullets is next.
Nice... lookin forward to it.
Stop making pointless posts about whats coming in your game. We don't care, and will forget it the moment we read something useful. At least if you are going to post progress updates, do them in one post.
Avainer1 wrote:
Stop making pointless posts about whats coming in your game. We don't care, and will forget it the moment we read something useful. At least if you are going to post progress updates, do them in one post.

Stop reading them then, and stop visiting my blog. I do what I want, if you don't like it, wah.
This update has my approval, as I was a Kaguya fan. I'm more interested in Aburame. Most games butcher them.
Branks wrote:
This update has my approval, as I was a Kaguya fan. I'm more interested in Aburame. Most games butcher them.

Yeah, that's what I've been told as well. I hope that my take on Aburame is accepted as well, since I'm not trying to do status-quo on these techniques. Most are my own variation of how I feel they should be executed.
I swear if I don't get to have a dog that follows me, attacks with me, and grows over time...
Albro1 wrote:
I swear if I don't get to have a dog that follows me, attacks with me, and grows over time...

Lol of course. It's gonna be Inuzuka exclusive, we might work something out for an event.
We do have a dog that follows you, and attacks, but growing uhh not for sure.... we'll think about that