ID:117566

Keywords: sd_hosting, yusuke13
One day remains for the board game contest! Get your submissions in as a comment on the blog post about the contest by clicking here!

I recently picked up a VPS server and am thinking of designating a port for the purpose of hosting (for cheap) to generate revenue for the Simple Developments Guild contests and prizes. I'm currently hosting Forgotten World by: Teka123 on it (click here for the link) an RPG currently in Alpha stages with plenty to do and plenty to be excited about! Go check it out ;)

If you'd like to have a game hosted, the pricing is $2/week. Contact me via pager and I will handle the hosting for you. Payment is require prior to setup of the server. (money back guarantee) All I require is the host files (.dmb and .rsc files) and payment. Updating and such can be handled either in game via update administration verb or simply by me downloading the new host files and uploading them to my Filezilla.

Look in our forum for more details and a way to submit your game for hosting or simply click here

If we get enough requests, I'll purchase more VPS's to accommodate the needs.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: Prices are as follows:

1 week: $2 USD
2 weeks: $4 USD
1 month: $6 USD
Going back to work now. I'll be back in a couple of hours to check for hosting requests. Thanks =D
I would like to make a deal with you. I would like to offer you 2 servers on my shell. Contact me @[email protected] or page me!
Avainer1 wrote:
I would like to make a deal with you. I would like to offer you 2 servers on my shell. Contact me @[email protected] or page me!

If I get a few subscriptions, I may do that. Thanks for your generosity!
But wait, there's more!

* Buy within the next 30 minutes, and receive a free Narto Frog plushie with your order!

<font size= so small people would need a magnifying glass to read it>*Just pay shipping and handling.
I want a Narto plushie :'(
Does that mean it's essentially $9/month?
You could say that. Some don't wish to rent that long, so I threw in the one and two week rental rate.
Big thanks to Megablaze for the new awesome Guild icon!
Just saying, but BYONDPanel offers hosting for $8 a month and it's the hosting service I use to support the BYONDcast event servers.
And if you become friends with the owner you can negotiate a price with him as well.
http://byondpanel.com/login
Thanks Oasis >_>
Price adjust.
And they only charge $2 per week, that's another thing if you wanted to adjust those prices as well.
Sorry for putting you against BYONDPanel's pricing, but I've got to save my Dream Seekers some cash.
There, now I'm cheaper! <3
Oasiscircle wrote:
And they only charge $2 per week, that's another thing if you wanted to adjust those prices as well.
Sorry for putting you against BYONDPanel's pricing, but I've got to save my Dream Seekers some cash.

You mean BYONDufurujins.
$6 a month...not bad. This Dream Seeker likes. (If I ever need a host and am willing to pay, I may come here.)
I can work with you on a case-by-case basis. I'm a fairly nice guy and easy to get along with. If you need hosting, just contact me and we can talk business!