ID:117775

So over the past like 2 months I've been struggling on how to make an AI Gym Leader or NPC Gym Leader, what ever you call it. I was hoping someone might be able to help me with that problem I kinda got it started but I don't know how to make it work. A lot of people have been requesting it and I tell them I'm trying but I'm just stuck. I needz help D:
Interesting. Really, they would just be mobs that you could speak to, like normal NPC's. Once you initiated the action of pressing "Yes" when they challenged, it would send them into a battle. The enemy pokemon would act the same as wild pokemon, but would have more patterns. And in the background, the gym leader would stand.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Interesting. Really, they would just be mobs that you could speak to, like normal NPC's. Once you initiated the action of pressing "Yes" when they challenged, it would send them into a battle. The enemy pokemon would act the same as wild pokemon, but would have more patterns. And in the background, the gym leader would stand.

Wow the way you said it helped me alot O_O thanks a bunch man! :D
No problem.