Who's "outta here" and why would I fuck them?
Bravo1 wrote:

it means "get the fuck outta here with that bullshit" your just hatin on the best game ever. you call urself human and u don't even know what "(get the) fuck outta here" means? please, fuck outta here.
It's funny, he thinks removing words from a sentence still makes it a sentence. This is so funny. I might have to record this somehow.
yeah you do that you pregnant
I'm pregnant? I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl. Regardless, I'll name it "Jeff, the lord of Shoes". They'll be the best kid ever.
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
This guy sucks. all he does is tlak mega trash. he went on the best game ever and was talkin more trash? serious? fuck outta here.

Shitty game is shitty.

you didnt even play the game so fuck outta here

Shitty game is shitty.
Bravo1 wrote:
I'm pregnant? I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl. Regardless, I'll name it "Jeff, the lord of Shoes". They'll be the best kid ever.

mock me will you? i will destroy you and your unborn child and destroy your family. ohh you scared? too late now, pregnant, if u wanna beg, fuck outta here.

I can't stop laughing.
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
This guy sucks. all he does is tlak mega trash. he went on the best game ever and was talkin more trash? serious? fuck outta here.

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty.

yeah u just hatin speak more words. whats wrong u scared? man fuck outta here
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

it means "get the fuck outta here with that bullshit" your just hatin on the best game ever. you call urself human and u don't even know what "(get the) fuck outta here" means? please, fuck outta here.

Did you know it's actually possible to breathe using something other than your mouth?
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty.

Why must you be so immature? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, and he did so. Cussing at him and "countering" with horrible grammar will just get you trolled.

P.S: Is it really that hard to type the two extra characters to finish "you"?

On topic. I watched the whole thing just to see your expressions. I had no idea what you were talking about, but it was entertaining.
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty game. *insert speak more words to avoid "man fuck outta here" from rager*

u sittin here talkin shit. man pay ur child support dawg. oh wat beggin for the antidote to cure your hiv? man fuck outta here.
LordAndrew wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

Did you know it's actually possible to breathe using something other than your mouth?

man ur just trash. trashier than a trash barrel full of trahs dawg. yeah get at me when u want ur dick sucked. oh ur want it now? man fuck outta here.
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

u sittin here talkin shit. man pay ur child support dawg. oh wat beggin for the antidote to cure your hiv? man fuck outta here.

Sitting* Talking* Your* Dog* What* Begging* HIV*
Dawg yuh ain't shit stfu kthnxbai

Oh noes, my inner Bronx self is coming out.
Obsidian Gaming wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty.

Why must you be so immature? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, and he did so. Cussing at him and "countering" with horrible grammar will just get you trolled.

P.S: Is it really that hard to type the two extra characters to finish "you"?

On topic. I watched the whole thing just to see your expressions. I had no idea what you were talking about, but it was entertaining.

well u see G, he tlaked shit bout the best game ever. so im just returnin the favor. i likes u, so get outta here before shit gets poppin more than popcorn, ya herd?
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
MDC wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty.

Shitty game is shitty game. *insert speak more words to avoid "man fuck outta here" from rager*

You're right, I should pay your mom child support, but she's the one who gave me HIV. Sorry, son.

MAN U DISREPECT, FUCK OUTTA HERE BF I WHOOP DAT ASS.
Lol Ok I'm bored with this retard now.
MDC wrote:
Dawg yuh ain't shit stfu kthnxbai

Oh noes, my inner Bronx self is coming out.

man fuck outta here
MDC wrote:
Lol Ok I'm bored with this retard now.

yeah u best be bored. go finger urself and pay that debt to society. wha? want me to cut my dick off? man fuck outta here
Page: 1 2 3