Kaien-Toxic wrote:
yeah get at me when u want ur dick sucked.

WTF?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

WTF?

man get outta here before u get in trouble. seriously. im bout to blow on all these clowns. all they want to do is to cut my winky off and sell it on ebay. so u best be leavin.

for the rest of u hates, fuck outta here.
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

WTF?

man get outta here before u get in trouble. seriously. im bout to blow on all these clowns. all they want to do is to cut my winky off and sell it on ebay my mom, but she has HIV. so u best be leavin.

^

u little hole. your trashier than trash in a trash truck in a trash field.
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

WTF?

man get outta here before u get in trouble. seriously. im bout to blow on all these clowns. all they want to do is to cut my winky off and sell it on ebay my mom, but she has HIV. so u best be leavin.

^

u little hole. your trashier than trash in a trash truck in a trash field.

Are you trying to call me "Mom"?

u aint my mom so fuck outta here. i told this girl that you wanna cut my winky. and shes goin to spam ur games. so take that fuck face. now im going to bed. u better not let me catch u tryin to cut me. or they goin to "jail 'em" YOU.
lige is a <s>faggot</s> cool kid. all he wants is the cure of hiv to cure <s>his</s> my moms hiv so he can fuck <s>a cat and squirel</s> her.
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
lige is a <s>faggot</s> cool kid. all he wants is the cure of hiv to cure <s>his</s> my moms hiv so he can fuck <s>a cat and squirel</s> her.

Fail. Anywho, I'm done. I have more important things that require my attention.

yeah i was just about to say the same thing. i'm done fuckin ur step dad.
*reads the convo up to this point*

WAT
EG, all I could think of all day after watching this video is this striking resemblance..

http://www.imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/20095478.gif/
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
LordAndrew wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:
Who's "outta here" and why would I fuck them?

it means "get the fuck outta here with that bullshit" your just hatin on the best game ever. you call urself human and u don't even know what "(get the) fuck outta here" means? please, fuck outta here.

Did you know it's actually possible to breathe using something other than your mouth?

man ur just trash. trashier than a trash barrel full of trahs dawg. yeah get at me when u want ur dick sucked. oh ur want it now? man fuck outta here.

This is what happens when you go fishing, see what you dragged into the BYOND community? A fish that thinks it's a dog.

Kaien-Toxic wrote:
Lige wrote:
Kaien-Toxic wrote:

Fail. Anywho, I'm done. I have more important things that require my attention.

yeah i was just about to say the same thing. i'm done fuckin ur step dad.

Fail troll is fail.
Fail troll?

oh pls. Kaien-Toxic just had a full course meal.
That was a joy to read.
The fuck is this, the fuck is that?
Kaien-Toxic - there's only one laserdog...
Jay Leno!
If Kaien-Toxic is actually that stupid, this is the best set of comments ever made. That was hilarious, his use of "fuck outta here" is awesome, comedy is repetition you know. Also:

Kaien-Toxic wrote:

Ah entertainment.

On topic: I didn't really pay attention to most of what you said, I got the first part about not wanting to get involved with the "discussion" then talking about it anyways. That's about all I got out of this, volume was too low, you didn't seem very concise about anything, maybe too much rambling too.
Hey can i join Byond journalist, wanna test me then ok i did some staff interview so talking about project it's easy Test me whenever you want...
You don't need to join, just fan the guild as a member and you can submit posts for review.
I like your double chin :DD
Page: 1 2 3