ID:117930

Well, i recently helped GreatFisher fix up his Login, Logout, Load, And Save System for his product Arena Game. I personally enjoy this game and cant wait to see how hes going to go about completing it. Seeing as GreatFisher currently is 'Idle' on MSN ill be hosting the game untill he returns to accept the updated, hopefully bug-free source. The game link will be at the bottom of this post.

On a side note Eternity is on Stand-By untill 'Jail Em' by Branks is Completed, which will hopefully be tomorrow. This is for obvious reasons if you have read some of my recent blogs. Thats about all i have to say on Eternity's matter.

-Jester

Brank's Site
GreatFisher's Site
Arena Game's Hub
Eternity's Hub
Arena Game's Server Link
The interface for Eternity is horrible. Everything is unorganized.
Magnum2k wrote:
The interface for Eternity is horrible. Everything is unorganized.

The Screenshots dont do it justice since all its doing is showing how they can be -Free-Scale Moved- So obviously it isnt "Horrible" you just didnt put in the time to actually Login to the game and check the interface yourself.
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but your entire CSS doesn't show on my screen. It cuts off the left side completely
Yusuke13 wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but your entire CSS doesn't show on my screen. It cuts off the left side completely

Its everyone, because there isn't a left side. just the right collum and the center for my blogs. Hope that clears everything up. =3
Lige wrote:
Actually, after Jail Em!, we're continuing Invasion. Once that is finished, we're going to continue Suukou Faita-.

Already hit Branks up on MSN, hes going to make the bases for me after Jail Em is completed and released.
Lige wrote:
XxLucifersJesterxX wrote:
Already hit Branks up on MSN, hes going to make the bases for me after Jail Em is completed and released.

Unless you talked to him about it after my original comment, my statement stands.

I did, Before AND After.
Yusuke13 wrote:

Its everyone, because there isn't a left side. just the right collum and the center for my blogs. Hope that clears everything up. =3

Glad it isn't just me tho :P
Yusuke13 wrote:
Yusuke13 wrote:

Glad it isn't just me tho :P

Lol. If you spot any problems with my CSS or Future CSS please feel free to ask about it. xD