ID:117978

Well, today i managed to Complete the HUD on Eternity. The base concept was a Health, Mana, And Exp bar in mid-evil concept. In my opinion its close if not exactly that, complete with a claw grasped onto a Crystal ball that reflects the player. I think this HUD is perfect for . As well as this addition i have hopefully managed to complete the skill system and add the basic skills for each of the basic classes. If anyone finds a problem, or flaw with this system please feel free to contact me about it via pager, my site, or the games hub comments. Now all that's left is for Branks to release the current games in his mini-series as ive stated before.

Thats all - Jester.
Lots of Potential can't wait to see this complete xD
Lol, you could of said I made the hud but oh well. :D
You didnt "Make" the hud tho :o you pixeled it... i made it :o
I just wanted to point out that "mid-evil" seems like it is a HUD that leans toward an "evil" look. By the way you typed it, I am assuming you meant "medieval", which is the old times.

Other than that, good luck.
Albro1 wrote:
I just wanted to point out that "mid-evil" seems like it is a HUD that leans toward an "evil" look. By the way you typed it, I am assuming you meant "medieval", which is the old times.

Other than that, good luck.

I wasn't aware they were spelled differently, i apologize. Guess thats why i failed literature last year eh? Anyway thanks for the tip ill be sure to remember that.