ID:118011

I finally had the extra money to spend on a membership. Maybe having a development blog will help motivate me to continue working on my current project. No info yet, I'm still getting the basic systems finalized. As I progress far enough I'll be posting information about the game as well as looking for a pixel artist.

Does anyone on BYOND like Doctor Who? The second half of the sixth season recently started on BBCA. I'm thinking about blogging about each episode, right after it is over, but before putting forth the effort I'd like to have some feedback. Speaking of Doctor Who, we just got an interactive flight control TARDIS from Hastings. Has quite a few motion activated sound effects and a flashing TARDIS lantern. Tomorrow's episode is called "Night Terrors". You can find out more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw

My CSS is pretty plain at the moment, although I do like the background color. I'll slowly be editing it over time, unless someone volunteers to make one for me. Any suggestions?
My CSS suggestion is to have a ketchup bottle spraying ketchup all over the background! :D

Also, welcome to membaship!
Welcome to BYOND , KetchupKid. I hope you'll enjoy!
Thank you =) its nice to finally have one.
ya man doctor is the bomb even better then bleach. doctor who hes the man u know it dog
Congrats, now you have to have a Ketchup CSS. >.< (Help him Teka. I wanna see it.)
That would be pretty cool, as long as its not too over the top. I prefer simple and useful over flashy.
New episode of Doctor Who tonight, anyone watching it?
Doctor...who? I have no idea who he is. xD
Everyone knows who "he" is. =D
I Love doctor WHO lol.
Followed ya
Kaien007 wrote:
Followed ya like a boss!

KetchupKid wrote:
Kaien007 wrote:
Followed ya like a boss!
right on xD

You seen "Like a boss" by Lonely Island?
KetchupKid wrote:
You seen "Like a boss" by Lonely Island?

Ya i seen it ... Like a Boss