ID:11815

how do you make game posts and movies for like all of the stuff when you start the game and how do you makeadimin and comand things? cane someone please tell me like all of these things for that. i alrerady know how to make maps and icons and upgrade them to the map but how do you make commands and stuff? canm someone tell me how to do everything you know becuse i am working on a big game. PS. JUST SHUT UP ABOUT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING .ECT IM JUST TRING TO TYPE FAST AND GET IT OUT OF MY WAY.
mite i sugest lernin how 2 code
i know that but i do not know how to code it to ding thhe things i want to do
Omg now i normally don't complain about spelling/typos/grammar/etc ...but you've got to be doing that on purpose o.0

Suggestions:
1) Go to developer.byond.com
2) Attempt to read the Guide.
3) Look at demos/libraries and just see what in the code does what in the demo. (Use the dream maker help to read about it too..)

So yeh...have fun.

It's been my experence, that an actual link to the guide is alot more effective then telling them to read it.

http://www.byond.com/docs/guide/

And reading Demos and Libraries aren't good practice for an absolute beginner. They might be confuzzled from it. Best read the guide then look at examples.

It's also good, once you've read the guide to check out the Developer How-to forum. Which is located Here.
Might I suggest returning to the second grade?
The Developer How-To forum is usually a good place to ask for help with a particular concept. The more detailed you can explain what you want, the better help you'll get; also that's the first step to doing it yourself.

I do however recommend making an effort to spell. "Trying to get it out of the way" is not an excuse because this is not (gasp!) a live chat, and it's really not one there either. Make the effort to communicate, and you will be rewarded with answers.