Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
its impossible cuz every staff defines stalling as anything that justified their bullshitly abusing and booting to grant themself a win most the time x_x
Is it possible that instead of getting all these pop ups about the Clan Wars that we can get an Pop Up on what Jutsu's have been Banned due to bugs? I am tired of using certain jutsu's and then hearing complaints on whats banned by the person that I killed and hearing them say oh that move is banned and yada yada. Please look into this.
In response to Raikage_Lariat
Raikage_Lariat wrote:
Is it possible that instead of getting all these pop ups about the Clan Wars that we can get an Pop Up on what Jutsu's have been Banned due to bugs? I am tired of using certain jutsu's and then hearing complaints on whats banned by the person that I killed and hearing them say oh that move is banned and yada yada. Please look into this.

no the fact that ruins the fun of watching people die out of sheer stupidity and crying its banned and watching the person complain its not or say sorry for it..is so not worth doing that
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
its impossible cuz every staff defines stalling as anything that justified their bullshitly abusing and booting to grant themself a win most the time x_x

Not impossible, Zerok just needs to clearly define every rule to extreme detail, and post them to be viewed by the public. If a staff enforces outside of that rule cause they feel its in the "spirit of the rules" they get stripped, ideally at least.
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Raikage_Lariat wrote:

no the fact that ruins the fun of watching people die out of sheer stupidity and crying its banned and watching the person complain its not or say sorry for it..is so not worth doing that

If its not clearly written in a publically accessible place, i will ignore anyone who claims its banned and use it anyway, as should anyone else, any play can claim something is banned, you just gonna trust them? Thats stupid.

Thats why yu can always confirm directly with staff.
http://dxforliferf.chatango.com/
Staff chat, 90% of the time at least one if not 3-4+ is/are on at a time.

Refusing to fight an Edo is not considered stalling.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Thats why yu can always confirm directly with staff.
http://dxforliferf.chatango.com/
Staff chat, 90% of the time at least one if not 3-4+ is/are on at a time.

Refusing to fight an Edo is not considered stalling.

dxforliferf.chatango.com is totally a staff chat *cough*

Its an open staff chat. Everyones welcome.
If yu wish to be staff for COSAB, the main requirement is being an active member on it.

KK
Just an add on: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i was on dwice mode.
oh well boo hoo sucks to be you x_x
The only people that feel that are the ones that paid for locks. XD
In response to Visored
Visored wrote:

eh it also lets us see whose become a punk and paid -.-
In response to Visored
Visored wrote:

Im not sure whats going on, are locks becoming free? Cause as weak and worthless as i may consider juubi obito to be, everyone having what i payed for free sounds like bs.
Yeah this will be the last time I buy anything released 2 bugged char delayed the 3rd char and broke his own deadline by 9 days as of today I'm not paying this man money if he is gonna do a half ass job
1.LOL the bitching is like tf2 becoming f2p
2.I understand if he half assed it
3.If locks become free.He could just make a new lock for all the ones who have payed.And just for them.Theres still someone who has yet to be seen in cosab yet boots everyone on the reg basis
Page: 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 116 117