Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to Zman121322
Zman121322 wrote:
No one is pro and your included

Actually, he is pro. Lol.
nah
Shikamaru14 wrote:
Excuse me, Quay400, but can you do something about your ego because it is laggy your server and gameplay is worse than what it usually is. Thank you.

My ego can lag the game? Lol Retard

Zman121322 wrote:
once again never said i was good and u suck sometimes 2 rami
no one is pro at this game

no one is pro at this game? Lol Retard
Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?

Dwice told me to lick his ball sack 3 times muted him.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?

As soon as i Muted dwice his boyfriend fuzzle dick banned me. And rammi and supposedly every other mod. So nothing because i can't. Either Remove the files on hub and let sherwood host. Code in a security so hosts cant ban Mods(Can personally do this). Or Disable him from hosting cause this has been getting annoying now.
A wild nub has appeared!
Wild nub uses Ban!
Its supper effective!
Mods Faint!
I'm not sure what he plans to accomplish. He's banned the mods, so zerok is just going to take action to make sure he can't host. I am really not sure what he plans to actually accomplish by doing this. lol..What's he going to do ban every person that breaks a rule ingame without mods?
Fuzzler is banning everyone, and all mods,he said you cant do shit in his server cuz he will ban everyone that can stop him '-' '-' '-' '--' '=',
ban his IP, or dont let him host, (plz IP :DDD its better)
but seriously he ban who took Asura Pein, '-' do something
I banned them both. Pressure is a bitch.
To Quay
remember... my sweaty balls will be licked clean by your mother and sister(s)... so rest assured they will be clean... okay, so don't worry it'll get cleaned without your help
Join My new pwipe canon server, Saiyan saga to be saga, custom char are available so come and join :Dbyond://68.54.169.36:51419
No.
I'ma ban you on sight dwice.
i got baned by Hokagenaruto1998 when i killed him
In response to YoungRezzy
YoungRezzy wrote:
Join My new pwipe canon server, Saiyan saga to be saga, custom char are available so come and join :Dbyond://68.54.169.36:51419

Yesterday, 8:37 pm
Fuzzler : Very well on the decision your fagish staff made. I am not upset in any way. However I am disappointed in how you reacted. Kinda hypocritical of yourself to do so. Especially with no warning. Go ahead and tell Zerok that Dwice and I plan on making the most beautiful game on Byond, revive Byond and steal your players. Not only that but we'll have no GMs that act snobish in any way. Your actions are what you will regret in the short days to come. Farewell Rami.. Farewell...
Fuzzler: I wage war against your staff now you know? you may think of it as nothng now, but that's exactly what I want(:
Yesterday, 10:21 pm
RedRamii: What can yu do :/?
Yesterday, 10:49 pm
Fuzzler:That's for my staff and I to know and yours to find out.

Oh no, we are screwed noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
I'ma ban you on sight dwice.

you can share in licking my sweaty balls clean if you would like ._.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
1. Listen to moderators and admins at all times.

Okay, but I'm not going to do what they say.

Well said.
In response to Quay400
I was surprised too because I did not realize you had such a huge one and that it could lag your server until I experienced it myself. I do not understand what "Lol Retard" means... Is that a comment directed at me? Please explain.
Can yu all stop tryna act smart. Ffs stfu and gtfo.
You guys having fun, Seem like it <3
Page: 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117