Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to Pheonix lord1
Pheonix lord1 wrote:
and also, Earth Rampart needs to be nerfed to shit. reason...its not even that damaging its only suppost to life the earth. so why does it do 75% dmg to a state 1 killer-b? .=.

cuz nobody likes KB ._.
you missing the fact that tailed beast states profit in a health boost and it still takes out 3/4 of their health
Which host banne yu midknight?
BlowItOutOfYourAss did.
In response to Pheonix lord1
Pheonix lord1 wrote:
you missing the fact that tailed beast states profit in a health boost and it still takes out 3/4 of their health

nope its a lie
I would like to report ban abuse from Tantric1, reason for racism apparently

Sasuke (Zaagan) says: aint mad u little mexican shemale
Hashirama (Tantric1) says: banned racism
Madara (DOTS.legend5560) says: lmao
Sasuke (Zaagan) says: k
Sasuke (Zaagan) says: go
Banned by host:
Access denied.
Srsly do u consider this racism? i just called him the way he is, didnt said i hate niggas , or mexicans or shemales.So no racism , pure abuse
In response to Zaagan
Zaagan wrote:

Banned by host:
Access denied.
Srsly do u consider this racism? i just called him the way he is, didnt said i hate niggas , or mexicans or shemales.So no racism , pure abuse

erm? did you call him a shemale?
Oh so it`s ok when ur called multiple times a faggot, or br nub, but shemale is racism..Please, this is pathetic.Plus, to be called racism u must express ur hate against a human rase(thats why is called racism) <-
In response to Zaagan
Zaagan wrote:
Oh so it`s ok when ur called multiple times a faggot, or br nub, but shemale is racism..Please, this is pathetic.Plus, to be called racism u must express ur hate against a human rase(thats why is called racism) <-

*Race
Also,How is calling somebody a shemale racist?
It's a fucking sex.
DistantWorld101 wrote:
If anyone has The Host Files To V35.3 Or Close To it (not V35.4) can you page me link please.

why?
In response to Zaagan
Zaagan wrote:

Banned by host:
Access denied.

First of all, 99.9% of the time that a report of abuse comes up with me as the host, it's proven unfounded.

With that out of the way, I present to you the GAME RULES, which after a cursory glance, you might be able to figure out why you were temporarily banned.

------------
GAME RULES:

1. Listen to and obey moderators and admins at all times.

2. Sometimes a character might be temporarily banned due to bugs or in need of nerf. Do not use those characters.

3. We're usually lenient with chat spam and trolling. However, don't go overboard with it. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc.
------------

Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc.Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc. Also, no inappropriate language such as racism, etc.

I warn for "faggot". It is a discriminatory remark, which I assume is included under "etc". I didn't ban you for saying "shemale", although that is also a discriminatory remark, but for saying "mexican". While "mexican" is not inherently racist, it becomes so when you include it as part of your insult. You are implying that "mexican" is bad. You can SAY you didn't mean it that way, but then why include it? What's the purpose? You're trying to harm the other party by describing another person's race.

EXAMPLE: "You little black hoodlum!"

Why not "You little hoodlum!'?

By applying a race to your insult, you are effectively making a discrimination (recognizing a distinction). It's racist.

All of that aside, your remark was incredibly inflammatory to multiple groups of people, and was entirely unnecessary. All there is to it. Next time you feel like being educated, please make another stupid fucking whiny forum post because you can't play a 2D Naruto Game for a couple of days.
lol tantric be banning people for alot of stupid things these days wel i shal say , life with it or pass on to the next server. :)
I can see how it would appear stupid to an uneducated nobody.

You are living proof that some people should have swallowed.
If a host bans yu, they only last a few hours at max.
IF yu do happen to get banned, yu can always message me and I can clear it up for yu.
xD Welp didn't get the memo for the only for a few hours at max ban i always just perma banned and added a message to the ban saying please seek out RedRamii on how to unban yourself. Guess i'll be unbanning the ones who like to crash teh servers?
hey tantric its been more than 2hrs unban me from ur sever please
I was banned from Tantric's server with the reason saying, "Racism", Although I haven't been on his server.
Midknights, you WERE on my server and I screenshotted proof to Ramii when I banned you.

How about you quit lying, or lay off the bud -- whatever it is that makes you incapable of remembering things that happened.

Jay jay, you have been unbanned. Not sure why it didn't automatically resolve -- sorry about that.
http://i.imgur.com/rqQ0Ydi.png

Never been on my server, huh? Last time I checked "nggr", short for "nigger", is racist.

Nice try. I screenshot most of my bans just to prevent people like you from trying to BS your way out of them.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116 117