ID:118273

Keywords: byondcast, event
Casual Quest Hub (Make sure to 'Follow' or 'Fan' it)
Livestream Channel

This event will be hosted this weekend, and this is just a small little announcement to mark your calenders that there will be a Livestreamed BYONDcast event featuring Oasiscircle, Akto, and Bravo1 as commentators.
We would like to have a guest on the show, if you have a good microphone and want to be on the livestream go ahead and contact Oasiscircle. (Contact info on the left side of the page.)

The event servers will be hosted by our own Bravo1. (:
If you want to lend a hand in hosting servers in case we have a very large turn-out, add me on Skype or email me that you're available and then attend the event. I'll be sure to call upon you to host a new server if we need to! (:

VERY IMPORTANT: We can't make this event big without help from you fellow followers. Please spread this article to as many people as you can in order for a larger turn-out!

If you have any questions, you can direct them here or ask them to me over Skype/email. (I'm not online on my MSN very often!)

Thanks a ton, hope to see even more of a turn-out than last time! (:
-nay this post if we have your support!

-Oasiscircle
I want to be your guest. XD
Sounds good, but... "this weekend" is a little vague, don't you usually have an accurate time? I'll be joining anyways, they're always fun. Also, this is unrelated, but I think it'd be a good idea to add the first two episodes of BYONDcast for archiving purposes.
The date will get more specific as the weekend gets closer. Also, all of the episodes can be found by clicking the "Full Episode List" on the navigation bar, up top.
If the amount of players who can play at the same time hasn't changed, there are going to be a lot of people just sitting and watching.
@Empirez: We're going to be hosting more than one server.
Depending on how many people come, maybe 2 or 3.
All the servers will still be shown on the livestream, so everyone will be represented! (:
cool im gonna be there
I advertised on the Byond Community forums. "Awesome job Tru! You Rock!" -OasisCircle?