ID:11827

Thanks to my friend, Shadow8

I am now listening to metal.
Mainly Mudvayne and NIN but others too, like Disturbed and HIM.

It's good stuff.

Don't worry, I'm still the old NWIM, though!
Those are not metal bands.
I'd say Mudvayne is metal. But the other bands aren't. NIN is more electronica-rock, Disturbed is hard rock, and HIM is more so hardcore than metal.
WHERE'S DRAGONFORCE?!

ARGH
Your now cool. Metal is awsome. Bands to like...

Slipknot
Mudvayne
Hawthorne Heights
HIM
Bullet for my Valentine
Atreyu
Aiden
Disturbed
KoRn
Hawthorne Heights is -not- metal. They're not even nu-metal.
Metal? More like alloy.
Metal? More like alloy.

Metal? More like noble gas.
Metal? More like for great justice.
Static X.
Kittie.
Shadows Fall.
Motograter.
Mushroom Head.
Lamb of God.
In Flames.
American Head Charge.
Dry Kill Logic.

^---- Metal
Disturbed is awesome but i wouldn't say metal fully.Like Popisfizzy said more like hard rock.

Go watch their Prayer video though you might like it..
Don't forget classic metal, like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Quiet Riot (yes, a big hair band, but still metal as far as I'm concerned), Metallica (not entirely classic, but still awesome), and System Of A Down (not classic at all, but good none-the-less).

Death Metal bands and Black Metal bands are too hard for me, like the bands that yell their lyrics in the voices that no one can hear them in. But I can understand Mudvayne, Static X, Slipknot, and Drowning Pool (though I've heard few of their songs).
Death Metal bands and Black Metal bands are too hard for me, like the bands that yell their lyrics in the voices that no one can hear them in.

Pussy. Those are the best kind. But are not really metal, more like punk, or speedcore, or something..
I like to actually be able to hear the lyrics. If they yell it like most of them do, I am completely detracted from them. If the vocals are removed, I'll give the music a chance; if there is a Death/Black Metal band that doesn't do that, I'll give them a chance. Otherwise, I won't even make an attempt.
Uhm, Led Zeppelin isn't metal either. And SOAD is nu-metal. lol we cant play solos.
Either way, Led Zeppelin is an awesome band that any self-respecting rock fan should listen to.
Dragonforce,
Rhapsody,
Luca Turilli,
Arctic Sonata,
Bling Guardian,
Nightwish,
Helloween.

You're all a bunch of losers :'(
Well.. Hawthorne Heights is just emo music..

I dunno. I like other stuff, though.

Panic! at the Disco is alright..

Linkin Park is okay, I guess.
TOOL

TOOL

10,000 DAYS

TOOL

TOOL
Linkin Park.. is not metal.
Panic! at the Disco, is most definately NOT METAL.

I saw a video of those guys on MTV while I was browsing through the channels.

Doesn't that band have that stupid fucker who parades around stupid scenarios with people dancing with each other for no reason at all while wearing white makeup and a stupid fucking top hat?

Anyway.

You apparently can't tell the difference between rock and metal, so you are not exactly a fan of metal, just a fan of people screaming with trancee music playing in the background.