ID:118321

Poll: Would you like me to release this slight understanding of basic Japanese?

Yes 15% (3)
PLEASE! 10% (2)
No 36% (7)
Japanese Fails 36% (7)

Login to vote.

Sooo, i started school on tuesday and have currently been busy with that so i have not been able to keep you all updated as much as i would like. Nor, have i been able to update the three games*1 i am currently working on. However, i have managed to finish cleaning up Arena Game's source, It will be hosted 24/7 upon myself getting the new art for the armor, weapons, and hair from GreatFisher*2.

In the meantime, while on the subject of school, due to my 'Missed Time' from school i have been forced to retake Japanese. Which seeing as i know more than 3/4ths of the year's teachings, is rather boring. So i was debating on making a slight Japanese guide for basic understanding of the language*3. This will cover most of the basics so id like to see what you guys think about me doing this. Who knows maybe ill make a demo explaining it in more detail*4.

Thanks for reading ~ Jester

Notes:

Note #1: These games are as follows: Arena Game, Eternity, And Ninja Death Fight.
Note #2: I have done some of the hair myself in an attempt to lower GreatFisher's work load, However i am not an artist, and have not had much time. Ive also managed to update and fix a lot of Arena Game's Bugs. These Updates are as followed:
-Cleaned up the code
-Fixed some turf problems
-Fixed HUD problems causing errors and lag spikes
-Fixed saving Items upon logging out
-Fixed name problems.
-Fixed Some Vars
-Organized Vars
-Organized Coding and Graphics
-Fixed more turfs i did not notice the first time.
Note #3: This will include the Hiragana alphabet, counting to 99, How to sai hi and bye, aswell as how to as someones name and age. This will also include the answers to these questions.
Note #4:This will include the above, but into more detail of telling people your hobbies, what you like, what you don't, counting to 999, and more.

Related Links & People
GreatFisher's Site
Arena Game
Eternity

I'm not commenting on any more of your posts until you fix this css lol
Yusuke13 wrote:
I'm not commenting on any more of your posts until you fix this css lol

I already told you it isnt broken? Lol. The CSS has been fine since teka made it.
Yeah, it's just me. My bad. lol

My screen resolution is fail,I suppose.
I use Opera (can zoom in and out with EASE)
You need an option of OH GOD NO! No one should "learn" from whatever bits of Japanese you know. Also, most browsers can zoom >.>
Megablaze wrote:
You need an option of OH GOD NO! No one should "learn" from whatever bits of Japanese you know. Also, most browsers can zoom >.>

"Bits"? Where did it ever say i only know "Bits"? I can fluently speak Japanese, the only reason i was held back was due to never showing up at school cause i hae school in general.
Learn English and it's Grammar before going into mr.Japanese.
Avainer1 wrote:

Oh Burn.
Avainer1 wrote:

Same goes for you, sir.
Darker Legends wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:

Same goes for you, sir.

and whut abowt u? yor gramer is atroshis!
Trolls make me laugh, I think I might do this regaurdless just to gather more. Plus one person said yes, and another said please so i am most likely going to.
Avainer1 wrote:
Learn English and it'sits Ggrammar before going into mr.Japanese.