ID:118380

I haven't posted in a while and there's been minimum progress because I bought a new processor for my computer and pretty much broke it when I was putting it into my computer. I wasn't as careful with it as I should have been and managed to bend two of the pins on there. Funny, eh?

My old processor burnt out so it's un-usable and there's no telling when I can get a new one. Right now I've taken possession of my Mothers laptop and she has restricted my account to installing any files so I can't even retrieve the source through dropbox to continue programming on this computer. There's a small chance I could get a crappy new processor tomorrow but it's not definite.

I finally opened up and made the forums because it's all I can do on this laptop, you can get to the forums here or by clicking the forums link in various places on this site. If all else fails and I don't get a new processor I'll ask one of my friends to access my dropbox for me and just e-mail the files so at least then the production won't fall behind anymore. Abu assisted me with grabbing the source from the dropbox so I can get to work with the programming.

As for ChibiGaming, Doogie quit the team so Abu and Ash has taken priority over the base and it should be ready within the next week or so. I will be fixing up and messing around with the Zanpakuto, equipping, synthesizing and upgrading systems as well as finishing quests following the bleach story up to the end of the first arc from the anime.

I also agreed with Masterralphy55 that I would help remake Naruto VS, I'll be working on that sometime soon when all the mess is sorted out about my computer. You can follow any updates related to Naruto VS Here.

Since we're one pixel artist down we're going to be trying to find a new one over the next few days whether it's temporary or a permanent spot on the team, just to get back into a routine of work and back on track from the past few weeks of no work. So if you're interested in joining the team, or even just making a few sprites/icons out of good will, you can leave a comment with contact details or contact one of the following;

Sean93;-
MSN - [email protected]
Key - Sean93
Skype - Smdargon

ItzAbu;-
MSN - [email protected]
Key - ItzAbu
Skype - itzbakrie

We apologize for the lack work and progress over the past few weeks but we're back into a routine so things will be picking up again!

I'd also like to thank Teka123 for the CSS. It's much more user friendly and looks awesome, thanks!

Thanks
I like, I like. --
Combo system is going well but needs to be fixed a little bit more. Bravo did some work for the critical status(fixed), now we need to-do the normal damage status and stuff. Hope your doing alright! (: