ID:118427

Ugh! So I won't be online much because currently I have no power at my house. Something happened and my whole area doesn't have power. I am currently at a friends house who lives near the hospital, has power. I am stealing his power and charging all of my battery operated devices. This includes my laptop but sadly my router doesn't run off batteries...

They say I should have power by 6 AM(EST) tomorrow. I better. I cannot live without power... and I would like a nice warm shower. I probably won't have classes tomorrow due to the lack of power until the early AM... I hope so.. I wanna pixel all day. I am in a "OMFG I want to pixel" mood. I am also hungry.. I am going to go steal some food from my friends house. Mwuahahaha. Work. Work.Work. Blah blah blah... I love you all? My wittle Aktolings! <3

-Akto
See you in da AM! Hopefully...
That kind of sucks, considering minecraft 1.8 was leaked.
I have it already fool... I played it the first day it was out for about 12 hours straight... and I love it. Plus I can play it offline.. so ha!
Do you live in Inverness?
Dude, you could make a game about this time in your life! Real life experience of the situation can fill in the details, this could be your real life therapy for that situation.
@Hiro - No I do not.

@Truseeker - Lol I am busy with a project already. XD
Do you live in Inverness? I ask because last night I managed to watch (from two blocks away) as a transformer exploded at the hospital and lit up the sky like a giant blue bug light zapping a griffon. It also managed to knock out power to a couple sqaure miles of the town.
Hope things get back to normal so we can continue working through stuff! :P
Offtopic, but I really like this CSS... The green and white go together beautifully..

Ontopic, Hope you get power soon!
@Liam - That's what I said... I love it! +Awesomeness to Teka123

@Oasiscircle - I see... that's all I am to you... a worker! D; <cornor>

I got power now!