ID:118532

Poll: Enjoy the review?

Totally! 33% (5)
Sure. 0% (0)
Meh. Comme ce, comme ca. 13% (2)
Naaaahh. 0% (0)
Not one bit. 40% (6)
This was a review? No wonder it bored me. 13% (2)

The polls are now closed.

The first review by MasterMerv. (Best be greatful Yut, you're furst to suffer.)

"I just realized you're the one that kills all my games."
-Yut Put, the creator himself

"I stopped updating it because static lighting failed."
-That Yut again, with reasoning so don't get your hopes up

"This game rox off my sox. Then, I see there's new white REO sox and I race my ass off this gaem."
-The noob that we never remember

"Random quote."
-For the hell of it

First, let's begin with the man whores

APPEARANCE!

This game presents itself off quit nicely.
The graphics are quite cool cut and edgy. The scenery is astonishing. The text is smooth.
In the first room.

Then it's hell.
Massive nudity, mega loads of zombies so it's unknown where your location is. The text begins to overlap and look like junk.
(Did I mention how FREAKING dark it is?!)

Oh well. Atleast you get to fight ZOMBIES that all look the same, and a even harder zombie that's *gasp* ONLY LARGER, and OH MY GOD, you fight a bunch of overlapped circles!
I was about to rate this a 3, BUT
Damn, are those nude guys smexy or what? >:D

Appearance
=6 Out Of 10 As I Enjoy The Iconning Style and It's Too Smexy

GAMEPLAY!

This game has as much gameplay as my apple crack. It's a jungle.
Too bad though, I never seem to see INSIDE my apple crack just like I never GET HARDLY FAR IN THIS GAME.
I mean seriously, I can only get to the camera room, which is most like room 16/40 in this game. And it's bull!
The most entertaining thing is actually leading all of the other players into oblivion and watching them raeg.

This game is practically undefeatable.
So I won't review the gameplay other than the fact that you blast the guts out of zombies using an arsenal of weapons and tools.
Ex.
Plasma Rifles, (Meh)
Spear Rifles, (Reload is deadly >.>)
Lightning Rifles, (1337)
TANKS (I think this has been deleted, along with the Team mode.)
Enemies Ex. (SO FAR)
Regular Zombies, (Plentiful Bastards)
Land Runner, (Or something like that. This creature is fast as fruck)
Mega Worm, (Big apples worm that takes forever to kill and is fast as fruck too)
Cameras, (Don't get in their sight, or die)

Don't cry about how much shiz I speak, but Mervinism states, "If I have to play 1 more minute of this game, I'll be in RageModez by how I'll die."

Gameplay
=7.5 Out Of 10 Because Of The Lightning Rifle

ATMOSPHERE!

Lucky I even added this category, but you speak of this so much I'm forced to.

Now, I was about to crack shitloads of insults on this. However, Yut seems to take this stuff deeply and seriously so I won't demolish all credit.

Yut's spent hours trying to get this "atmosphere" into place, which failed in the end and lead to the destruction of progress.
However, I really felt the area around me as I played the game. The game gave me chills and had me guessing what was going to come around the corner on this lost speaceship. Though the story is small and brief, I can aleast get a feel of thrill while playing. The sounds also add into the creation of a horror environment.

Atmosphere
=9 Out Of 10 For Perserverence

OVERALL!

This is due to the fact I'm too damn lazy to write about any more categorys. I mean, I havent even finished my homework yet!

The game presents itself nicely, though it's pure suicide when single playing, and even, when MULTIPLAYING you're mostly playing with fools who die within five minutes of playing. This is a well thought out and created game.
Try it out, GET GOOD PLAYERS, have fun, but don't expect anything more, Yut's moved on it seems(Unless someone can motivate him, but meh, don't ask me.)

Overall
=7.6 Out Of 10

(Correct me on any typos/vote/comment freely. I really hated this review IMO.)
Yut Put wrote:
Bitch, don't tell me.

Bitch we can all tell you whatever the fuck we want.
Potato^2

^The entire review summed up
Gigimoi wrote:
Potato^2

^The entire review summed up

(potato)/(potato)=0

What is potato?
I think the true question here is less what is potato, and more what are the morals of potato. If potato, as I much suspect, does in fact have no morals, then it could just be that potato is sex, and we should sex the potato. However there's a chance that the potato does have some morals, in which case there could be complications that are forthcoming from the sex that the potato wouldn't be able to handle, possible raging up inside of the potato until it violently explodes. For these reasons the potato utilizes methods of narrowing down who and who not to sex, picking out of it hookers, dead people, midgets and Yut Put.
In the end I think we can all learn something from potato, and we shouldn't disregard its lessons to us.

Or you know, it's a potato.
Don't know if I'm off topic, but that's a lot of blood...

(Was it a troll, or no..'ll
you've heard it here first
Closed~!
Expect another review shortly!
More entertaining, based off results, I assure you.