Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
what happened it was on earlier now its gone
Not sure im trying to contact the host
Hope its back up again soon
Same here
What happened ryan....Did twister crash the server?
So Mech has now banned me because someone else spawn killed me. I'm pretty sure it was stated that the terrible admins problem would be worked on two months ago, but I see that was all talk. This ban comes after the 6 hour mute he gave me a few weeks ago for someone else calling me a faggot. Why does he still have these verbs?
First off, I look for my name in the chat box, because every time some normal person has a problem they call for me. 90% of the time I'm busy with other shit, and don't have the time to look for every single 'this person is doing something' if you have an issue, either use Tell, use my name or PAGE ME

second, that you were having a very verbal argument with that person, and I ended it.

To be Honest Inaba, i try to keep my bans minimal, but when you disrespect me by saying that i don't do shit when you never try, calmly to bring shit to my attention, I don't know what to freaking say, i, tbh don't even really have to listen, I'm just an iconner, i could take away all my admin verbs and then some, and id probably still help ryan out of the goodness of my heart for a game like this
I disrespect you by saying you don't do shit because you don't. The only time you ever do a damned thing is when you're directly involved or when you just punish everyone you even think is involved without bothering to find out first.

In this case, I waited a good five minutes after complaining about being spawn killed before deciding I was being ignored. If I hadn't been ignored by both of the online members of the administration, I wouldn't have gotten upset. Perhaps you did miss the first few messages, but I find it hard to believe you were paying attention to the chat box and managed to miss every message I posted when I was posting pretty consistently about it.

The time I was muted by you, I in fact said only one thing, which was asking Mei why the guy was unbanned to begin with. At which point he started spewing bigotry at me on OOC. Mei told me to stop, so I did. That's when you came back from being AFK, and muted me for 6 fucking hours, the same time you muted him for, after not only what he said to me, but had been arguing with Mei for a good half hour. Because apparently those are equal offenses. And what do you know? When I was unmuted early, so was he. I received the same punishment as him.

So to be honest Mech, I'm not sure what to say. When you've historically not done shit, and when you have done shit it was extremely bad administration, I'm not sure what to call you other than a bad administrator.

Oh, I log back in and find that the person that actually BROKE the rule has also been unbanned. When I ask about this, I'm told...

Admin Fairy Tail Guild Master Mech:technically you were banned for 5 minutes less then him, and i unbanned zero because im being nice and letting him have one more chance at not screwing up

He HAD his one more chance. Not fifteen minutes prior, he was warned about the EXACT same thing. And yet he sat at my spawn point, using an AoE spell that clearly shows it's hurting me, multiple times, which killed me. Again. Yet I'm once again given the same punishment as the person that's actually done something wrong. Because that's Mech's idea of being an admin.
lol dont take this game serious it's just ryan banning/muting people like honestly never seen a game with more complaints.
Swan go fuck your self man. No one hardly ever gets banned look now 40+ ppl online. I just dont like people that take the piss like you used to. Also i thought you were over that since i unbanned you lol.
What happened o.o it went down again. Without this great game I got nothing to kill my boredom with :/
Yeah, what happened to the game? Just went down all of a sudden. :P
whats the news about event now ?
In response to SwanB
SwanB wrote:
lol dont take this game serious it's just ryan banning/muting people like honestly never seen a game with more complaints.

Oh No HE DIDEN't
then ryan was all like....

Ryan-hemsley wrote:
Shut the fuck up nigga..

DAM HE TOLD HIS ASS

Ryan wins the forum battle!
In response to Deadlypure
LOL, Ryan can only win in his own game and in forum cause he can ban u but if u catch him somewhere else he loses
In response to Ness745
Ness745 wrote:
LOL, Ryan can only win in his own game and in forum cause he can ban u but if u catch him somewhere else he loses

DAYAM!and ryan was all like..

Ryan-hemsley Wrote:
Shut the fuck up to...

Then I was like DAYAM You got toad.
Did I get banned again? o-o
No it loaded the old ban list up, so i removed it
still banned though =I
Try now see if its working
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Login to reply.