ID:118599

Keywords: css, hail, heil, teka123
I've been trying to get ahold of him for the past few days to get a CSS, but haven't had any luck. I came back today after a hard day of errands and such, and see this beautiful CSS.

Teka, so far on this site, I haven't seen many very helpful people that shined as well as you do. I truly hope that you find happiness in life. You're a very good person, from what I've seen, and witnessed for myself, and you deserve it.

Thank you, very much. I was curious if you'd leave me a message via MSN in hopes of possibly working with you to make CSS's graphics (GFX). I know my way around Photoshop and would like to assist you in making me a perfect CSS.

Thank you again.
Very nice Teka, very nice.
Teka r guuuud.
The correct term for the person who comes up with all the ideas for the game is "designer". "Idealist" has nothing to do with game development.

Definitions of idealist

You should take it off the logo. :)

[Edit]I was also going to tell you to make the blog post box non-transparent but somehow you read my mind.
Idealist is probably meant to show that he strives for idealistic goals in his pixel art and game design instead of mediocre. I like the CSS, but maybe the bottom of the background image should fade more and blend with the black at the bottom. With more than one comment you're already past the bottom of the image and there is an easily seen separation.
Look's Smexy :)
KetchupKid wrote:
Idealist is probably meant to show that he strives for idealistic goals in his pixel art and game design instead of mediocre.

I really doubt that, but if it is what he meant, then it's fine. I just know for a fact that a lot of people use "idea person" or "idealist" when the correct term is just "designer". You can call or send an email to any game developer ( lets use Blizzard for example ) and if you tell them you're looking for a job as an Idealist, they wouldn't know what you were talking about because there's no such title.

It's the same with "Iconner" and "Pixel Artist". The latter is the correct term while the former is something kids on BYOND invented.
Ah, I didn't know anyone actually thought idealist had anything to do with a job title or coming up with ideas. I understand how kids(on byond) could misinterpret that.
I know why and what I put on my banner, lol. Trying to thank Teka, and you are on about a word on my banner.
I think the background image should be static. Because when you scroll down, the image just suddenly ends. Either static, or fade it out into the background color.

My opionion.

Other then that it looks good.
Well it's my pleasure :D, and yeah i can work on it with you if you want, as i am no good with the gfx side of things lol i just do what i can.

Also Liam, i meant to do that, and i've done it now :)
The static image looks much nicer =).