ID:118614

Skill Tree Demo

By: Axerob

-Updates-

7-29-08(Version 1.0)
Initial Release

8-5-08(Version 2.0)
Bug Fix with learning skills
Added a new feature(Kakashi24142) in deleting the client image(it checks for a tag instead of deleting them)

8-16-08(Version 2.5)
Forgot to add something in with the deletion of client's tags

Explanation

1: Skilltree/Click() - When a /Skilltree is clicked, it will check the following things:
1: Do they have the Skill already? - if so, remind them and terminate the rest of the process
2: Can they learn the skill ? - if not, tell them and terminate the rest of the process
3: Do they have the required skillpoints? - If not, then tell them and terminate the rest of it
If everything checks out alright, then ask if they want to learn the skill. If yes
then add it to their contents

2: mob/verb/SkillTree() - When this verb is called, it will locate the client's eve to the skilltree
location. Be advised that only your view changes, not where you actually are (you can change
this by using loc = locate(x,y,z) ). It also checks to see if you're at the skilltree and if you are,
then relocate the eye to the user of the verb.

3: mob/proc/Refresh_Skilltree() - When this is called, it deletes any images stored in client.images
then, it checks to see what techs you can't learn, and adds an image(to client.images) where the
location of the skill is that you can't learn(You can still click it by using .click name, but
I've added in a saftey precaution just incase that happens -- I might disable .click in future
versions.)

4: /Skilltree/path Variable Definitions

1: reqpoints - the skillpoints that are required to learn the skill
2: unlocked_skills - When a skill is learned, if there is a skill name in unlocked_skills, it
activate them so you can learn them.

5: /mob/ Variable Definitions

1: Skill_Points - Self Explanitory
2: Skill_Tree - if you're eye is located at the skill tree's location, then this is 1
3: Learned_Skills - the skills you've learned
4: Activated_Skills - the skills you can learn

6: Other Features

1: In this, i've allowed you to mess around with the map and make your own skilltree(for the
purpose of testing), i may add more on this later.

2: 2 "basic" skills are added (Attack and Defence) they really don't do anything, but i'll
add some more stuff on them once i get the time.

Might use this one day
I....I love you thank you so much im in debted to you!!!!!! I will definetly use this for my new project ill gve you tons of credit