ID:118622

So, in the secret project I am working on, things are not going too badly! In the week or so I've been working on it I have almost all of the basic game engine made. After this is done which should be by the end of today, all I need to do is the horribly boring task of adding content.
I already have a general idea of what is going to be added, it's just going to take a long time to add it all. Provided I can spend 1-3 days working on a single map, it's going to take me a solid month just to add the maps and nothing else. Which is not cool.

At the rate I am going, I expect a small playable game within 1-2 weeks.

Although I'm not revealing what the game is about just yet, you can all take guesses if you want (winner gets level 978 GM when game is released). The clues are...

1. As far as I am aware, there is no game like this on BYOND yet. There are similar games, but most of them are half assed attempts that cut out key mechanics infavor of simplicity (or lack of skill on the developers part).

2. The game is inspired by another game, which most of BYOND are probably too young to have even played and the ones old enough to have played it probably never did because it was the best game ever that no one played.
This game was inspired by something kids who grew up in the 90s would have known a lot about as it was a fad around that time.

3. The game is heavily related to... Food.
Here is an example of some eggs I drew for the game.
Here is... Chocolate ice cream I also drew.
And here is some food I did not draw, because I am too lazy to draw lots of food and it looks better than anything I can draw anyway.

Remember, the first person to guess correctly gets level 78,944 GM in the game!
Is the game you're talking about Azure Dreams?
I thought at first harvest moon, but that was because of the food you didn't draw. I've got no clue =)
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
Is the game you're talking about Azure Dreams?

You're on the right track at least.
Long time no see, Magic Man.
digimon
Clap,
Point,
NESTALGIA

naw, I jk.

Was it that tanks game by Deadron?