ID:118683

Well this is current progress to open testing on B:OA's Art(By Dakota)
Base:
Hollows:
Swords:
Arrancar:
Adjuchas:
Combat:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comment if you have suggestions
nice ;o
ZIDDY99 wrote:
nice ;o

thankyou
Neat.
Looks epic awesome sauce
Is it just me or do those animations look like zane444's old bleach game?
good job, dak
and so the progress is for testing, not the game itself as i was told~
Looks good :). In the spirit of Stephen, where are you getting these percentages?
I was wondering the exact same thing. I suppose they have a detailed list and they divide what they have by what they dont have and *by100 and voila.
Fantasie Productions wrote:
I was wondering the exact same thing. I suppose they have a detailed list and they divide what they have by what they dont have and *by100 and voila.

I want to see this list.
ExPixel wrote:

I want to see this list.

I bet its quite detailed with epicness!
lol no no the percentages are towards open testing and the list is the total amout of hollows made divided by the amount ive made same for all otheres
ExPixel wrote:

I want to see this list.

I bet its quite detailed with epicness!

I lol'd
Dakota33167 wrote:
lol no no the percentages are towards open testing and the list is the total amout of hollows made divided by the amount ive made same for all otheres

98% on the base? This will only work if you plan to make 50 icon states or more. Are you planning on making 50 icon states or more?
We have about 20states at the moment so we'll see...
Anime HQ wrote:
We have about 20states at the moment so we'll see...

Then...how do you have 98%? This world doesn't make sense anymore.
Exactly why I told Dakota not to put the percentage there. We never know what's gonna be done in the future, unless we plan to never update (which is not going to happen any time soon).

(I'm removing the progress %)
What, Dak?
Page: 1 2