ID:118721

Ah. So, long time since I posted, no?. The reason for that is exactly this *epic flashback* :

I partied, 6pm til 2am. Had a few drinks (lies?) and puked. -_-. But, because of my unfortunate luck I didnt puke in the toilet, oh no. I didn't puke in a bag, oh no. I puked, all over my laptop. Meaning all my keys got sticky (eww) with... Puke. Yup. I mean the last time my laptop was broken was when my cat decided to take a Piss all over it, now... Vomit.

Anyway, enough of my puketastic events (harhar) I stumbled across, yes. Metaphorically, a radio, based on BYOND. Wooo! A Nerd's paradise. Well, a BYOND'ers paradise, anyway. It's pretty cool and I advise you to check it out, the Radio is called: BYONDscape. You can find it on Youtube with a couple hundred views.

Oh, and more news! For Sonic fans yaaay. Well there is a game coming out called Sonic Generations, this one looks PROMISING, compared to "Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)" (Oh god, that was HORRENDOUS) and "Sonic Unleashed" (Night time missions were... ew). This one has Old and New sonic, it has 3D effects and 2D. Meaning it can't go wrong? I also checked out the demo. The only CONS I found were, unlike the first Sonic game, no matter how hard you bounce onto an enemy you get the same fly-back. And the Springs were scripted meaning you don't have to jump on them, however these might be fixed in the final release.

SONIC BYOND GAME? SAY WUT!!!!. Well on Youtube I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfLm37MZaLw

Well, these are pretty recent videos, meaning an EPIC SAUCE (source, get it? harhar) Of Sonic is coming to BYOND. Us Sonic fans have been waiting years for this.

Ok, now really. My final statement. Dragonball Tenkaichi! For PS3/Xbox360 this game looks AWESUM. It has Character Creation, Planet Destruction, Environmental Destruction and lots more. Lots of characters, it looks just complete.... Words can't describe. Look it up, yes, on YouTube. Oh, and also if you have ever played Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It has the same boss battle things, the reaction time buttons. Yeah looks nice. Also characters like Janemba (not super) Are to size.

Ok, thanks for Reading. This is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ass post to make up for my time. Cya Soon ;)
The 2nd "BYOND" Sonic video isn't programmed in BYOND.
BYOND cannot handle full 3D.
Oh, my bad. I meant the first one.