Good riddance, really quitters never get anywhere anyways. Part of BYOND's lack of good games is because of this, maybe one day all the quitters will finally be gone.
i swear i was gonna say it was because of Lige,but than i told myself ''I MUST NOT TROLL!''
"Guys, Jail em.."

*Throws Branks in a jail cell*

"You gonna be gone for a long time!"

*Truseeker walks into the room*, "You've just been Branksed!?! O_o"

ps. "Officers win the round." - mp3
Lige wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
i swear i was gonna say it was because of Lige,but than i told myself ''I MUST NOT TROLL!''

It's not trolling if it's a high possibility.

As for MaGicBush, at least we had/have (it still exists) a project. I haven't read any posts about your games. I'd rather work on a potential project than lurk and bitch that BYOND lacks games.

~I deny this. I'd rather people not announce a project at all than show a decent looking game then just quit on it.

E.G.(Delve,Rocket down, Bleach revolution, another game by Chris and Zane I can't remember the name of etc etc.)

Which is why I pretty much have given up on byond developers

Lige wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
~I deny this. I'd rather people not announce a project at all than show a decent looking game then just quit on it.

Who said I quit on Jail Em? It's playable and basically finished (with the exception of voice overs). I just need to tidy up a few systems on my day off.

Regardless, I like to read blogs of people trying to get some sort of game out.

Yeah who said you quit on Jail em? Because I didn't. I'm saying I'd rather someone not announce a project than announce it and quit
MaGicBush wrote:
maybe one day all the quitters will finally be gone.

Nah, wouldn't bet on it.
THROWS A HUGE ASS FIT
;D
Your CSS doesn't fit on my shitty 1024x768 resolution. If only I could make it 1280x800, like it should be...
I knew this was just a September Fools joke!
Page: 1 2