ID:118741

I Need Experienced coders who would like to help me with my new game wich is gonna be 100% original.

It's Called Dragon Fighters Legend Of A Hero

and main gameplay goes (of course) about a hero fighting dragons also i want to have monsters in it like demons and golems and for subscribers as reward you can have a dragon pet

leave a comment if you're intrested and we'll talk further on pager =D
can you Pixel Art?
DragonDesend wrote:
can you Pixel Art?

what is pixel art??

if it is gfx than yes
Oasiscircle wrote:
You are posting too much.
Stop it now.

This game has zero planning and won't go anywhere. Oh sorry, I spoiled the ending.

y dnt you stop placing hate comments did i say something wrong to you?

anyway your comment is going to be deleted
Deleting comments is a sign of weakness because you don't want to face the truth.
Good thing my comment lives on inside your quote of my comment.
Oasiscircle wrote:
Deleting comments is a sign of weakness because you don't want to face the truth.

k i wnt delete your comments but ill prove you wrong about my game
Alright. Prove me wrong.
Oasiscircle wrote:
Stop it now.

This game has zero planning and won't go anywhere. Oh sorry, I spoiled the ending.

i will oasis =D
WHERE IS SHENRON POPO
Hey not trying to impose, but could you stop spamming so many posts in one day.

Good luck with the game and all.

Also stop being rude to people who speak the truth.
Oasiscircle wrote:

My experience is lacking. I have not coded any thing in some time. Please read on if this is a detail you can over look.

I am interested in this project. However, I don't want to commit my self to it until I hear more of the details. What genre is it going to be? Are you shooting for Single-Player/Multi-Player? Does it have a completed design document? What would your position and responsibilities be in relation to this project?

As for the pager I am never on it so we must come up with another means of communication.

Thank you for your time.
-GL
Green Lime wrote:
My experience is lacking. I have not coded any thing in some time. Please read on if this is a detail you can over look.

I am interested in this project. However, I don't want to commit my self to it until I hear more of the details. What genre is it going to be? Are you shooting for Single-Player/Multi-Player? Does it have a completed design document? What would your position and responsibilities be in relation to this project?

As for the pager I am never on it so we must come up with another means of communication.

Thank you for your time.
-GL

Jesus i dont think anyone would take ya on free.Not even talkin about paid here

UPD4T3 wrote:
Oasiscircle wrote:
Stop it now.

I'm no expert. But I know that to create a good sized game you must plan the steps you must complete to finish your game.

Job step 1, Job step 2 etc.

Otherwise it just goes at a snails pace when you reach a certain point.
Mrfreakanime94 wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
can you Pixel Art?

what is pixel art??

if it is gfx than yes
Hehehe... xD
????
Am I the only person who read this post, read the blog on the side, and played Dragon Fable once? Mrfreak, demons and golems are TECHNICALLY not stealing anything or having any proper theft accusations, but the pet dragon thing and mentioning Dragon Fable like that on the blog is too much of a coincidence. >_< You are not ripping a BYOND game, but a game all the same.
Page: 1 2